NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Flower child
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on my second new Beetle in less than a year (the first was totaled in a car wreck and I am still broken hearted). This is my first automatic. This new one is a 2007 2.5 convertible. My other was a 2003 convertible, light blue. I love them, although the automatic will take some getting used to.

·
Flower child
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I have used the forum to look up issues with my former Beetle, so I figure I should join in now that I've gotten another one. It is very helpful, especially with known issues.

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville, FL. sorry that your first beetle was lost. it gave itself to save you. glad to hear that you're back in the saddle, and driving another beetle. hope to see many pics of your sweet ride in the very near future.

·
Flower child
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you! I will share photos, etc., as soon as I get some. I've only had her a few days, and I've been working so far, but I've got a long weekend planned so expect to see pictures soon.

I started to love driving again now that I've been introduced to the NB. It just feels so good to drive. My friends are surprised at how spacious it is, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts