VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much surfing, I'm about to buy a 2000 tdi. Found y'all while searching for info on how to fix drooping upholstery around sunroof.

Looks like there's a ton of good tips here. Thanks for the resource.

Fae

·
Super Moderator
14,832 Posts
Excellent! If the TDI has been cared for, it will run forever! :)

Thanks for joining us, and enjoy the TDI New Beetle! :party:

·
Certified Arcade Tech
416 Posts
TDI is what I was after when we first started searching. The only one in our area had (and this is no b/s) over 300,000 miles on it. 5 speed stick.

We almost sprung for it..but the poor ol' girl had some major rust issues on the doors, hood, and quarters. (Under carriage? Actually better then the car we purchased).

The TDI will serve you well with it's great mileage.

There are plenty of "How To's" all over the internet in regards to how to fix the headliners. (My Bronco II suffers from a droopy Headliner. So I had to research that a lot!)

This is a pretty friendly bunch here as well. I'm getting a large education on the newer OBD II systems and it's making me think a lot! (I used to be a tech for a dodge dealership, and a general mechanic for 4 years at a quickey tire/repair shop...20 years ago LOL) My how things change.

Just ask if you have any questions!

Have a Nice Day!

S-

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!
Hello from the warm reaches of North Carolina!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts