NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Retro-a-go-go
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Online registration is now available for TNBRU 2006...

http://www.dfwnbclub.org/TNBRU/tnbru/form1.html

Note that online registrations with a credit card through PayPal require an additional $1.00 charge to cover Payal fees.

After a couple of days you can check on the status of your registration and make sure your t-shirt order is correct by visiting this thread. This applies to mail-in registrations as well. Note that registrations might not appear on this list right away as it takes a couple of days to process them on this end and get them posted to the forum.

See you there! :cool:

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
I sent mine in (via the USPS) on Jan 19.

·
Retro-a-go-go
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BHRIFIC said:
I sent mine in (via the USPS) on Jan 19.
I received a note that our treasurer has received your registration in the mail. He's just waiting to get some more mail-ins before he faxes them over to me (I'm in charge of maintaining our registration database for the show) and then it will show up on the list.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
trainspotted2 said:
I received a note that our treasurer has received your registration in the mail. He's just waiting to get some more mail-ins before he faxes them over to me (I'm in charge of maintaining our registration database for the show) and then it will show up on the list.

Thanks!

Sounds great. Looking forward to the show.

·
Retro-a-go-go
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a reminder that TNBRU is only six weeks away! :cool:

I know April and the spring show season seems like a long ways away but it's really just around the corner... we've had a few NB.org members regsiter and we're hoping to see a lot more!

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
trainspotted2 said:
Just a reminder that TNBRU is only six weeks away! :cool:

I know April and the spring show season seems like a long ways away but it's really just around the corner... we've had a few NB.org members regsiter and we're hoping to see a lot more!
We are looking forward to the show. See you all there.

·
Banned
1,300 Posts
can we register when we get there?

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
Yes!

The cost is a little higher, but there is no problem with registering when you get to the show.

Pre-registration and pre-ordering shirts gives you a price break over the prices the day of show.

See you there!!!:D

Are you caravaning with CoriBug?

·
Banned
1,300 Posts
that would be cool and ill pick up who wever along the way too

·
Retro-a-go-go
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vdubbugman53 said:
can we register when we get there?
Actually it would be great help if you could regsiter with the online form but use the "pay later by cheque" option and then just pay at the show. By doing this you'll save me the work of typing in all of your information on the morning of the show and it will speed the regsitration process for everybody. :)

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
trainspotted2 said:
Actually it would be great help if you could regsiter with the online form but use the "pay later by cheque" option and then just pay at the show. By doing this you'll save me the work of typing in all of your information on the morning of the show and it will speed the regsitration process for everybody. :)
Good catch - I didn't think of that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts