NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Just calling out for anyone from Ontario. I know there are a few from the Collective and I'm wondering where everybody is from. Perhaps we could have our own get together. :)

Or, if anyone knows of any get togethers, either in Ontario or perhaps close to Buffalo (I love day trips!) - loop me in! I'd love to meet some of you guys in person.

The Canada thread hasn't had any action in about a year, so I hope some people will see this!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Ontario? Hmmmmmm

Considering some of the trips to VW GTGs we have taken, Ontario isn't that far away. I could use some new Valdy albums. I have been fishing up in Quebec at the Baskatong and Cabonga. If a Canadaian GTG was in the summer and I didn't have to speak French and could wet a line I would be interested.

A passport or even a passport card is easy and cheap enough.

Always wanted to see a Beetle Invasion of Canada!

Chuckie

·
Registered
34 Posts
Canadian GTG: let's plan a GTG. May be we can do one in Niagara Falls, Hamilton or Toronto? Sunday drive ending up at a great place to eat and chat. Any Canadian org members up for it? Any suggestions? How does end of September sound?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Canadian GTG: let's plan a GTG. May be we can do one in Niagara Falls, Hamilton or Toronto? Sunday drive ending up at a great place to eat and chat. Any Canadian org members up for it? Any suggestions? How does end of September sound?

That sounds awesome! I see you're near Hamilton! 😋 I'm in Toronto so I would LOVE to have a GTG and September sounds awesome. Maybe we can get Zeke in on it too!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ontario GTG

Ok so where? And who else can we get involved? Are you on the new beetle owners Canada FB group?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok so where? And who else can we get involved? Are you on the new beetle owners Canada FB group?

I live in Toronto, so either of the locations you mentioned works for me. I am part of the Canada group - I know members are a bit scattered so if we plan early hopefully we can get a few of us out. End of September works great for me, I have a lot of those weekends off. Maybe we should make a posting and ask who else is interested 😋

1 - 11 of 11 Posts