NewBeetle.org Forums banner

21 - 40 of 717 Posts

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
More pics. Notice the gap between the hood and fender on the passenger side. I laid on the hood right by the windshield while my buddy lifted on the hood to straighten her out. Redneck body shop all the way.

Attachments

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The front had the biggest makeover. Have to put bulbs in the fogs and get the one lens. Then color? I'm thinking Yellow right now. I'd love to do Red, but Officer Friendly won't like that.

Attachments

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I got this one this morning on my way to work. R/T Charger with big chromies nice and shiny. Too hard to get a better pic of my car in the wheel.:(

Attachments

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thanks for the props Thor! I just went to a car show in my town and over 400 cars showed up! Great time. Tried to create an album, but I can't upload pics. Looks like I'll post here! :cool:

Attachments

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Don't know if I should post these, but I guess they aren't posted on the other thread. Probably won't submit these anyway. :)

Attachments

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
These were the shots that made the finals for Blugg's contest. Had a great time doing it with my neighbor. I got separated from my wife of 14 years this past February and this little car has helped a lot with that. This contest just added to the fun of our beloved NB's! :D

Attachments

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
These are the shots my neighbor took with his good camera. Too bad he emailed me them on Monday after the deadline. :(

Attachments

·
Catch me riding s00ty!
3,981 Posts
:goodjob:Hey its looking good!!!:goodjob:

How did you do in the Contest?

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
:goodjob:Hey its looking good!!!:goodjob:

How did you do in the Contest?
Thanks! I've got plans for it for ToD. Honorable mention and winner of Blugg's Surprise Prize! With this one...

Attachments

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
:)Awesome Pics!!!! Your Bug Looks Great!!!

JonK
Thanks JonK! I am going to be putting a ton more on here. Just need to find time to do it. :)

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Nice pics. Thanks for posting. And you are right...the last one is sweet.
Thank you for the kind words! The pics with the good camera really come out well. I thought mine did well but a good camera does not compare. :D

21 - 40 of 717 Posts