NewBeetle.org Forums banner

701 - 717 of 717 Posts

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #701
Hi David. Hi Tapsa. Hi Michellee. It's been a long few months. I am still fighting my cold. It is terrible. I just have a running nose, but it is still annoying. I usually get sick maybe twice a year & only for about 3 days. I am starting to settle into my new apartment. I need to get out to the garage & basement & straighten things up so Gayle can go in the garage. It was in the 20's last night, so he needs to get in the garage. After the game...Lol!

Sent from my LG-VM701 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #702
After my Bears won, I made it out to my garage to clear it out for Gayle. I should've taken before picks, but anyway, he has a spot ...now time to give him a bath.

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #707
I'm happy to get Gyle in the garage Tapsa. Flurries in the forcast tomorrow night plus its been below 30 the last 3 nights.

I miss you too Casey and Gayle misses Fiona for sure. I saw it's 90 by you! We're supposed to get flurries tomorrow night. Its been going under 30 here the past few nights...hence the clearing of the garage. Lol!

·
Fiona's proud mom <3
4,672 Posts
I miss you too Casey and Gayle misses Fiona for sure. I saw it's 90 by you! We're supposed to get flurries tomorrow night. Its been going under 30 here the past few nights...hence the clearing of the garage. Lol!

Awwww :heart: and I am so jealous right now!!!! I want flurries and cold weather...I am definitely moving to somewhere that snows when I can afford to live on my own and I'd have a garage for Fiona's spoiled butt haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #709
Well, no real snow here yet. Gayle had issues when I went to switch into winter mode with his stock wheels. I figured I better look and see why his front passenger side brakes were squeeking...found the top carrier nut totally stripped & the bottom one cross-threaded. They were probaby like that when I got him & got worse the 2 times I did brakes on him. $600 later, he has a whole new spindle & wheel bearing. Now to save for a driver's side lower tie rod. Now some Holiday pics!

Attachments

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
Oh, weather really looks rainy there :( I hope you would get at least some snow soon... It makes everything brighter :)

Yesterday afternoon I had to plough our yard two different times. And this morning there was again 4 inches of fresh snow :) This is not a complaint :p

Good thing that you got Gayle´s brakes fixed!

Tapsa :yaya:

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #711
That was last Sunday Tapsa. Rained all weekend. I'm sure we'll get some snow soon. We always do. Glad you're getting your snow so you can ski! :D

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Glad you've got the ol boy's brakes right, AND that nothing serious happened during the whole ordeal:bigthumb:

Liking the holiday pics mang. Those wet streets are pretty close to a puddle pic shot...at least you might be able to grab a nice street reflection along the way:cool:

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #715
Water pump & timing belt #2 in the works for Gayle. With the cold weather here in Chi-Town, his wp let loose on the way home from work on Monday. Called my mechanic & he can get it done by Saturday for $650. He'll get dropped off tonight. :D

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
Hi Joel!

Please, post some new pics of Gayle.... :)

Hey, congratulations! 24´000 views already here :party:

Tapsa :yaya:

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
Ha, Gayle and Probie must be on a similar schedule. Probie is looking at tbelt/water pump job #3 soon. Hoping he'll hold out in time to get the turbo upgrade too. We'll see. I don't want to risk breaking a belt again. That's never fun!!

Can't wait to see you at ToD! YOu better be there

701 - 717 of 717 Posts