1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
MR. VOCHO
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
~ Order your NewBeetle.org decals (stickers) ~

$1 for each decal will go towards the newbeetle.org website fee's:D

MODERATORS PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE FOR ESPECIAL PRICING

This image is for the sides and back window.

This image is for the front windshield domain banner.

Standard colors available are: RED, BLUE,SILVER,BLACK,WHITE,ORANGE, and YELLOW)

-New side windows size- (so it can be seen better)

Side Windows 7" x 3" (pair) $9.50 shipped.*

Rear Window 9 1/2" x 4.00" $5.50 shipped.*

Front Windshield Domain Banner 24" x 4 1/2" $18.00 shipped.

All of the above package deal $26.00 shipped.

All shipped in the USA only. If outside the USA please email for shipping pricing.

If there is a special color or size you would like please e-mail me.

I also can do other custom decals.

NOT TAKING ORDERS AT THE MOMENT PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED

*Please advise me if you would like the decal to stick in the interior of the car, if not it would be cut to stick at the exterior of the car.

I recommend if you like washing your car at a car wash where
people do the work for you, to stick the side decals inside the car
or tell them to be carefull.

E-mail me for any further questions.

HOW TO APPLY - Click here for instructions.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I hope you don't mind. I am putting the pic from your old thread, of the side window decal. It's too cool to hide! :p

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
None on the 'vert. I have a different one on my S, that I got from the Org store, shortly after I bought my car.

I will get some of these soon, but not sure where to put them on the 'vert, as every time it goes out, the windows are down.
No one would see it! :p

Free Bump!

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Thank you for my new decals!

Any NB.Org'er worth his salt need to have this on their car. Get going, guys! :stickpok:

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
No green? :(

·
Wheeeeeeeee!
250 Posts
Thanks Omar, for the color suggestion and for laughing off my brain fart when sending payment :D

·
Registered
404 Posts
SIX SPEED said:
If you want to I can get you a lime green (almost cyber color) decal... thanx for asking......
;)
Do you have a picture of this? I'm probably going to go wih white for my Cyber Green bug, but I might do green instead.

·
MR. VOCHO
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
heyou said:
Do you have a picture of this? I'm probably going to go wih white for my Cyber Green bug, but I might do green instead.
Here we go..... here is a pic.... I don't really stock green, pink, purple etc.... since it rearly gets ordered but I will give it a shot if needed.... but I may stock it if I there is more demand so you will see it on the Standard Colors.... :cool:

Attachments

·
MR. VOCHO
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lnzbug said:
can you get pink? It would look great on my vortex blue with pink flames:queen:
Well here it is.... as I said said ill do my best for the especial colors... :D :p just wana keep people happy....
By the way this decal is for the interior of the car. Ellen could you post pics when you put them on thanx..... :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
404 Posts
SIX SPEED said:
Here we go..... here is a pic.... I don't really stock green, pink, purple etc.... since it rearly gets ordered but I will give it a shot if needed.... but I may stock it if I there is more demand so you will see it on the Standard Colors.... :cool:
Nah, it's not really working for me. I'll be ordering a white interior one soon. Hopefully in the next week or so.

·
Wheeeeeeeee!
250 Posts
After I get my Org decals, I might just need to buy a custom one, so if you end up getting purple for some odd reason, you'll have a buyer ;)

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
Re-posting a post from the old forum. Again, SIX SPEED is a great person to deal with and his product is 1st class.:bigthumb:

Not the best pic, but you will get the idea...

Bump'n this thread with a pic of my set up. I asked SIX SPEED to cut the small side window decals in two color's, Black and Yellow.

I then did some switching on the transfer tape, and volia! A dual colored Org Decal...

Hey, go buy some of these from SIX SPEED, they don't break the bank and they are top quality items...

TechnoTrix'd.....:wave3

Attachments

·
Wheeeeeeeee!
250 Posts
Got my decals, running outside to put them on right now :D

Edited to add: Well, I got one of the side decals on (Easy as pie, looks great!) and realized my neighbors were all peering suspiciously out the windows at me as I rolled around in the trunk of my car trying to line up the rear window sticker. So... I will save that project for tomorrow, no matter how badly I want the darn thing on tonight.

:D

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.