NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Catch me riding s00ty!
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to start off by saying,

:heart: I love you all!! :heart:

Its something i've wanted to say but never got around too. You guys are like my 2nd family! I just wanted to let you all know that i appreciate each and every one of you! You guys all have great advice and insight on everything. While we may not always see eye to eye or agree on certain topics (like HID Kits *cough* DZLbug *cough* or Mudflaps *cough* SMG_ *cough*), thats ok because thats what makes us all unique. This has been the best online experience ever! Thanks for making my last year on the org so great everyone!!

We're like a big bug family and I dont think i could regret coming here and meeting you all. Special warm fuzzy wishes to MichelleRoze, HarleyPixie (HarlequinPixie), QQQ, Hestersu, MyBugRocks, FarrisK Amyjane (formally known as Cybergreenbaby) pdoel, dnyed, Evanrude-, noR (hi, bye :lol:) and Macdave-. You guys are really like my family. :heart: There are more, but these guys get special props. :p

Please, if anyone else feels the same, feel free to comment! It be nice for anyone else to post here, even if its just to say Thanks newbeetle.org for helping me love/understand/fix/express my car more.​

PS: SMG_ and DZLbug, keep the bashing going because i actually look forward to seeing it :lol:.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
The org has had a big impact on my life! A lot of folks that have joined in the past few years might not know me though. Let see.... I met my wife at a fellow orger's birthday party, so that is a very good reason to like the org. I have also met a good number of fellow VW enthusiasts that have made my life more fun! Some of these people are still some of my best friends! It is funny how spending a decade on a single website can weave its way into your daily life. :eek:

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Yup. I gotta agree. I've got much love for my ORG Beetle peeps. Not only for the tech stuff, but the general day to day life stuff. You all understand my Beetle addiction, not to many people get it. Dis is like family. And I thank you all!!!!

·
Evil Cupcake
533 Posts
I may not have been here on the Org for very long, but ever since I started my account, I have begun to look here numerous times a day.

:D You guys rock!

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
5-year member here. :) I'm not as much anymore, but I will always ahve a special place in my heart for this place. :)

·
Semi-Lurk Mode: GOOOOO
2,842 Posts
I'm going on 8 months as a recovering Beetle addict, but I STILL come here everyday.

:hugs:

You guys kick :moon:

And Chuckles: NO SPECIAL PROPS FOR ME????

I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!!!!

:p

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
:crunk:

I have learned so much more from the org about my car than I ever thought I would! Very nice warm and fuzzy thread, Charlie!:D

·
Catch me riding s00ty!
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm going on 8 months as a recovering Beetle addict, but I STILL come here everyday.

:hugs:

You guys kick :moon:

And Chuckles: NO SPECIAL PROPS FOR ME????

I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!!!!

:p
I do not know hat you are talking about sir :p

:goodjob: Buds always Wheeler!!! :crunk:

·
Fiona's proud mom <3
2004 2.0L GL Cyber Green
4,674 Posts
awwwwwww I got props :eek: you make me blush :eek: hehe I love you too CJ :) and I agree, the .Org has been awesome and the people here are amazing, I wouldn't trade my experiences for anything

I know I mention Roswell a lot but seriously, that was the best time I have ever had, the people I met, the stuff we did, the times we shared was just plain AWESOME!!! and I feel closer to some of the people I hung out with than I ever thought I could, it's just great :banana: (Al, Shonnel, Joey, Tabitha, Danny, Cori I had a great time running around Roswell with you and cracking jokes and being just plain silly :crazy: )

Everyone here has been awesome, so nice and helpful and you guys understand me, thank you all so much for accepting me and being my friends, I love you guys :heart: and great job on the thread CJ :goodjob:

·
Super Moderator
14,770 Posts
When I bought my first VW, my 2002 Turbo S, I had no idea what I had. I had no idea there were so many different models, engines, interiors, wheels and everything else.

I have had several awesome New Beetles since then, but sadly, no longer have one. I love you all, for still allowing me to be in your circle. I Love the Org!

·
5/23/10 <3
11,142 Posts
I actually came here before I got my car...I think I joined the original Org back in '04! I was so welcomed without the car. Then when I got my car, it was even better!

I can't believe how long I've been here, but its been great so far! I look forward to spending many more years here. I remember meeting so many Orgers at the G2G in Silver Spring MD a number of years ago, and seeing some hot NBs at Bug Out that same year! Hopefully after my wedding is over, I'll have more time and money to get to some meets down here...and hopefully we can get an NC meet going!

·
I love my Butterkup baby!
489 Posts
awww :D i agree with everybody's posts! i have not been here more than a couple months and i have always felt welcomed and i have learned so much here already!

·
Can you handle it??
1,673 Posts
I COMPLETELY agree with this thread!! :D
I have met some REALLY GREAT people on this board an have learned so much. This place is a valuable resource to me. :D

Thank you Org.:D

Nice idea Charles. :)

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Totally true. Totally awesome.

Thanks Charles. :D

Been long, still going strong. I can't tell you what the org's done for me. It's a single digit fraction on my life-line in more ways that just time.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I learned so much here as I read posts for months before my husband bought my Bluebonnet. I really enjoy it here.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts