NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link

Wish I had the money :(
I was asking my self if someone can buy it and make cheapest copies for us. I'll buy it for sure if it's around 1000$.
Yeah, yeah I know that. The design is copyrighted! :p

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
2000 pesos...Mexican or philipino?:D

If I had the money, maybe, but it prolly wouldn't look too good primer gray on a yellow car...cause I wouldn't be able to afford the paint!:p

·
Super Moderator
5,363 Posts
about $2409.64 give or take a little

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Today I wen tto the shop to check the progress on my RSI kit and it sprimed and ready forinstalation and paint...IT LOOKS EXACTLY as th eone on the pics, I am so excited....

Next week Ill speak with someonbe who can give legalk advice about making copies since a lot of people has shown interest.

My kit is the "race" kit so its not xactly an RSI kit because it lacks: Plate holders and rear plate hole, also it lacks rear small parking lights and th efront is made of 2 parts not one like the REAL RSI but assembled is unditinguishable fronm the Real one, but they are somewhat "different" Ill take some pics next week and speak with th eguy who can make copies Ill let you know because frankly the kits are quite expensive on E bay and the guys at bildon (4500 usd$ OUCH!!!)

cheers!

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
that is not a rsi kit (the one on the pics) thats only the BCC fron t bumper and I installed it because I already painted it and used it for the track day. The Rsi Kit is made of a combination of plastic urethane and fiber corners ( I guess for strenght) and the fit is awesome, If you see th epics on top if this thread youll notice the huge diferences, hence teh HUGE diference in price.

Anyways Ill try to post some pics

1 - 12 of 12 Posts