NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been a while since I've been on, but wanted to show the transformation of the 04 Turbo S I found in Colorado w/39K miles back in May to Oska the Amazing. He now has 43K miles and the smiles, waves and punch-buggy fun continues to build via his new life in NC and his new look, which includes a Fixed Rear Deck Spoiler, a Thule Roof Rack w/Fairing, a smoked-colored Hood Protector, 4 Brand new Continental Tires and a Fresh Wax Job and Leather Treatment.

Next, I hope to get em new shoes, air-intake, tinted windows and HID Headlights.....

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
:bowdown: ohmygosh that is beautiful! :bowdown:

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Not usually a fan of red cars but your TS is the exception.
I dont know if you have checked out the T.o.D. thread but we would love to have you join us the first weekend in may in Bryson City NC. Seeing as it's in your neck of the woods, this might be something you will want to check out and hopefully attend. This is one of the must do NB events. Check out the link and join in on the fun.http://newbeetle.org/forums/tail-dragon/51839-2012-tail-dragon-cruise-weekend.html

·
Momentai!!!
1,092 Posts
Wow, gorgeous! I love a TS and this one looks like its in great hands! A lot of TS's haven't had a very good life. Not everyone on the org I'm just saying usually if you see one for sell its high mileage, faded paint (especially red) and sadly mistreated. I'm glad so many people here have been able to save these rare little beetles!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Newest Pix of Oska

Thanks for all the great props on Oska! He is still a work in progress but I am happy with the results so far.

Here are a couple pix from his 1st RoadTrip, as well as a trip to Flow Motors in Winston Salem, NC for service. Without even realizing it, I was parked right in front of a 2012 Beetle, so I had to snap a couple of shots to show the contrast between the 2.

In fact, the VW Dealership has been calling me repeatedly to try and buy Oska from Me. But I tell em, nah Man...Oska is a keeper. As an 04 Turbo S he only has 44,000 miles... :)

Happy 2012 VeeDub Love Ya'll!! :nblove:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts