NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I AM SMILEY MAN!!!
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to try and post pictures of Otto in a chronological order.. hopefully...

First day

First car wash

First modification

First set of custom wheels

First graphics

Tail pipes and first custom plates

Another modification

----to be continued----

·
I AM SMILEY MAN!!!
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And finally back to Herbie. I went out today and took these pictures. It's been awhile since I have taken any pictures of Otto... so, it's about time.

·
I AM SMILEY MAN!!!
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Herbie3Rivers said:
Otto's REALLY lookin good.
Otto pre-accident parked next to your real Herbie... right before your steering wheel decide to act up... Authentic Herbie in distress... 4 people with wrenches in hand dive under the car and have it working in a couple of minutes... amazing.

·
I AM SMILEY MAN!!!
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The TSW Trophies may live on, on another car (Herbie3rivers). The accident left the front passenger side rim all messed up. Since TSW doesn't make them any more, the insurance couldn't replace it. Hense the new rims, new front bumper, new fender, fog lights, rear axle, front steering knuckle, engine control module... etc....

Pete... I will have to find some naked pictures of Otto for you.:crazy:

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts
The trophys will live on again on Elwood. I had been wanting a set for so long, and when Otto's came up, how could I pass them up. :D I'm going to have all 4 refinished and painted/clearcoated inside and out, throw a couple coats of wax on them, and mount them on Elwood's current tires. Then they'll go on next spring.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts