VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Canada received the Silver-Red edition instead of the Blush Edition.
Limited release of only 130 cars.

I never realized that convertibles were so much more fun to drive. I never ever want to drive a car with a roof again...at least until it gets cold out & snows anyways.:cool:

Attachments

·
Since 98
88 Posts
Wow, that is a nice car!
;)

·
Registered
271 Posts
First words that came out of my mouth, "WOW"...QUOTE]

First words out of my mouth was "Not Fair"

But, Im happy for you, very nice looking bug and just in time for Summer:D

If you don't mind me asking, what part of BC? Vancouver Island can be really wet for a convert, but I love it up there.

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,435 Posts
gorgeous car. :)

·
Since 98
88 Posts
First words that came out of my mouth, "WOW"...QUOTE]

First words out of my mouth was "Not Fair"

But, Im happy for you, very nice looking bug and just in time for Summer:D

If you don't mind me asking, what part of BC? Vancouver Island can be really wet for a convert, but I love it up there.
Yup, the island can have weather...Fortunatly, that bug resides in the Okanagan valley...the only place in Canada that is classified as a desert. The picture with the lake, was taken not far from Nelson, BC. Hippy Central!

·
Registered
271 Posts
About ten years ago we drove from Kamloops to Kelowna, Penticton and into the States at Osoyoos, it’s a bit west of you, but what a beautiful drive.

Glad your back in the game with a really nice looking NB.:D

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank You for all the kind words!

This Bug resides in Kelowna and will hopefully soon be making frequent day trips down south through Osoyoos to Omak, Washington as it's predecessor did.

Thanks everyone for such kind words about our new addition.

Hey Kram,
PS told me that she wants to make a trip to Spokane.

·
Super Moderator
14,876 Posts
Finally! Pics of this NBC! :party:

More pics, please! :D

·
Since 98
88 Posts
We will?
Awesome!:D

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
Awesome!

Too bad you live so close, we could do a photoshoot together :mad: :D

Pffff, wy do you have the red boot cover, and I have a black one? Life is not fair :confused: :( :cool:

Enjoy every mile :)

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you everyone for all your kind compliments.:heart:

Pffff, wy do you have the red boot cover, and I have a black one? Life is not fair :confused: :( :cool:
VW is not fair. I would have loved to get a TDI NBC. Heck I would have been happy to get a TDI in a regular 2009 coupe NB. :crying:
I guess the grass is always greener on the side or so it appears to us.

Attachments

·
Bugaholic
788 Posts
HUGE congratulations! :band: I, too, have seen the light in owning a convertible! :nblove:

I love that color combination. The burgandy interior and roof just makes me salivate! The Blush Edition has a limited run of 900 units in the US. I have a brochure on it. I saw 2 in person at 2 different VW dealers in the Baltimore/Washington area this past Monday when I was there on a business trip. If I were rich I woulda bought it on the spot and driven it back to Texas. :D

Gorgeous car! Congrats again!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts