VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Canada received the Silver-Red edition instead of the Blush Edition.
Limited release of only 130 cars.

I never realized that convertibles were so much more fun to drive. I never ever want to drive a car with a roof again...at least until it gets cold out & snows anyways.:cool:

Attachments

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank You for all the kind words!

This Bug resides in Kelowna and will hopefully soon be making frequent day trips down south through Osoyoos to Omak, Washington as it's predecessor did.

Thanks everyone for such kind words about our new addition.

Hey Kram,
PS told me that she wants to make a trip to Spokane.

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you everyone for all your kind compliments.:heart:

Pffff, wy do you have the red boot cover, and I have a black one? Life is not fair :confused: :( :cool:
VW is not fair. I would have loved to get a TDI NBC. Heck I would have been happy to get a TDI in a regular 2009 coupe NB. :crying:
I guess the grass is always greener on the side or so it appears to us.

Attachments

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks.
No one has been able to answer my question of why Canada didn't receive the actual "Blush Edition".
It's not like it would have been that difficult to ship them up here.:rolleyes:

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks Landytonya. :)

The blush comes with a limited white/gold paint.
Ours is definitely Silver.
It's amazing with as close as the two countries are, how many options we have lost out on North of the border.

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
The only pictures taken yesterday....

It's tough to be photogenic in the Rain.
We did a mini road trip to Bellingham, Washington yesterday and it rained the entire day. :crying:
Atleast we were able to sneak in a couple at Bellis Fair Mall before it started pouring...again!

:grovel: Hopefully the weather will be more cooperative for next week and my wonderful 2nd degree sunburn on my shoulder will have healed.:bigglasse

Attachments

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I don't really like the new bodystyle, or convertibles, or stock VW's.

...But I love your car. :)
It's only 2 weeks old so we haven't had the chance to really change anything on it.
Also not many companies are offering modified bits for the new body style so any modifications done to it will be limited.

Anyone know any good sites for "New" NB accessories??? Heck I can't even find clear corners. The closest I can find is the European OEM corners.

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Some New Pictures...

Here's a couple new pictures taken yesterday...

Attachments

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Thank you.

Thanks everyone for all your kind words.

The red cover came with the car as part of the Red-Silver Limited Edition Package. It might still be possible to order one through VW.

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Hmm, VW's website only has Black, Grey, and Beige...but at least I know they are available SOMEWHERE.
If someone has the OEM # from VW, I'm sure they can order it.
It's just like many items that VW has, you can get them, you just don't know it.
When I had a cyber green beetle, I wanted a color concept grab bar, VW could order it no problem as a VW part but it wasn't an item that was offered for sale in their VW parts catalog available for the VW enthusiast.
I hope that makes sense...call the dealership and speak to the parts department. The American Blush Edition...would be the equivalent.

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Just a few more...

You would never know the car is really dirty...

Attachments

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Just a few more pics...

Wow what a huge cloud??? Whoa wait a minute....that's not a cloud....that's the smoke from 1 of 3 forest fires presently ongoing in our valley. :(

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts