VW Beetle Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Hmm, VW's website only has Black, Grey, and Beige...but at least I know they are available SOMEWHERE.
If someone has the OEM # from VW, I'm sure they can order it.
It's just like many items that VW has, you can get them, you just don't know it.
When I had a cyber green beetle, I wanted a color concept grab bar, VW could order it no problem as a VW part but it wasn't an item that was offered for sale in their VW parts catalog available for the VW enthusiast.
I hope that makes sense...call the dealership and speak to the parts department. The American Blush Edition...would be the equivalent.

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Just a few more...

You would never know the car is really dirty...

Attachments

·
Jerk got rid of the NBC
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Just a few more pics...

Wow what a huge cloud??? Whoa wait a minute....that's not a cloud....that's the smoke from 1 of 3 forest fires presently ongoing in our valley. :(

Attachments

·
Since 98
88 Posts
Wow what a huge cloud??? Whoa wait a minute....that's not a cloud....that's the smoke from 1 of 3 forest fires presently ongoing in our valley. :(
Ya folks...that is not the sun setting in the background...that orange glow is 20,000 hectares of fire! They are evacuating the town 15kms away from it today, as the fire is moving at about 60meters a minute...completely out of control!!!
Thank god we live on the other side of the lake.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts