1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
What is it?

·
~Feel the Sting~
2,441 Posts
It *looks* like a 2013 Ford Escape in the color "Ginger Ale". But I could be wrong.

Glad to see another VW/Ford person here :D
I sold my 2002 Beetle and got a 2011 Ford Transit Connect in "Panther Black", lovingly named "Bumbles", it's even on the license plate.

It's a fun little ride. It'll be more fun when I'm finished with it ;)

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It *looks* like a 2013 Ford Escape in the color "Ginger Ale". But I could be wrong.

Glad to see another VW/Ford person here :D
I sold my 2002 Beetle and got a 2011 Ford Transit Connect in "Panther Black", lovingly named "Bumbles", it's even on the license plate.

It's a fun little ride. It'll be more fun when I'm finished with it ;)
Bumbles looks good too I like the wheels. The wet green grass really sets it off.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is it?
It is an Escape in Ginger Ale. It's the wife's daily driver. She only has 8K on it and we've owned it four months longer than the bug. It is almost to 9K - work miles.

We like our pair.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,470 Posts
Totes jelly. :) i LOvE those new Escapes. Do you have the hands free hatch opener? Would be cool if the beetles had that feature. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
All this & I can cook too
482 Posts
Nice Escape :) I'm right there with you as a happy Ford/VW owner. My Ranger has always been rock-solid and is still ticking like a Timex while getting close to the big 300,000 on the odometer. My Mustang is a different story, it's officially a member of the hyper-mileage club with over 430,000.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Bug Less
3,754 Posts
I was going to guess C max since it kinda looks like one from the rear . Nice color, don't believe I've seen that running around here yet .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts