VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm looking to possibly get a replacement owners manual and I'm just investigating some different prices. I found a couple on eBay and then I decided to see if it can actually be ordered through the VW website. In parts+accessories, I clicked technical literature and found this:

2003 VW NB OM PACK ENG 4NBUSA021
SKU# 232557BEE23

This is listed under 'VW Owners Manual Kit'. This seems to be the right thing, but it's only listed at $45. I expected it to be way more directly from VW, new. Any light anyone can shed on this for me?

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Sounds abt right!

Saw them on another VW direct site the other day at $40, but they didn't have mine. Bought one on eBay for $40.02 + $15 S&H (successful bidder). I'll post the link if I happen across it.

·
Real life Beetle mechanic
572 Posts
I have all the owners manuals and assorted booklets in .pdf files, I am still trying to sort thru them all. I may not have them posted up in a timely enough manner for you. I am sure if you call around to a few salavage yards one might have what you need for $10.00.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. It's not really a big deal right now. The car came with one, but it's actually for a 2003 Convertible, so I'm not sure how that happened since mine is a hard top. The cover for it also has all kinds of adhesive and paper stuck to it, so it's not in great shape. But, I really don't have an actual reason to replace it other than just to make the car as close to perfect as possible... :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have all the owners manuals and assorted booklets in .pdf files, I am still trying to sort thru them all. I may not have them posted up in a timely enough manner for you. I am sure if you call around to a few salavage yards one might have what you need for $10.00.
Do you have the PDFs for a 2008 Beetle convertible?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts

Looks like they do. As a disclaimer, I have never dealt with this organization before. but they do look legit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey all, I'm looking to possibly get a replacement owners manual and I'm just investigating some different prices. I found a couple on eBay and then I decided to see if it can actually be ordered through the VW website. In parts+accessories, I clicked technical literature and found this:

2003 VW NB OM PACK ENG 4NBUSA021
SKU# 232557BEE23

This is listed under 'VW Owners Manual Kit'. This seems to be the right thing, but it's only listed at $45. I expected it to be way more directly from VW, new. Any light anyone can shed on this for me?
I downloaded mine and am just going to print it off

1 - 8 of 8 Posts