NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
I love my family!
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got off my duff and took some pics. It's basic, but I've only had her for about 3 weeks...

Mods so far:
Snobox removal
K&N
710N DV
New N75 Valve
S2000 Antenna
XM Radio
Graco "Turbo Booster" seat for my lil' co-pilot!

Any feedback would be great!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
404 Posts
Is that pinstripe a decal or paint? I'm going to be doing something similar to my NB. Very nice NB! Very clean, grab some clear front and rear corners, and the red/clear tailights and it'll look perfect!

Your avatar is cool too, where'd you get it?

·
I love my family!
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pinstripe is vinyl, thankfully, so I can change it down the road if I change my mind. The avatar I found on Google Images. Thanks for the comments/suggestions. I'm not really sure what to do next, but love the idea of clear corners/different tails.:D

·
Bug Less
3,754 Posts
Oyveychris said:
What happened? Doesn't sound as though there was a happy ending there.
Traded him in :banghead: for my vert I do reget it but i do love my Vert as well . He's still In town though I see him once in a while :)

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Beautiful New Beetle, and I love your security guard! :lol:

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Oyveychris said:
He wants me to add "herbie" numbers and stripes... I dunno...:rolleyes:
Go for it! Just do the same color as your pinstriping, which BTW i like. My sometime copilot is my little brother (10yrs old) and it's just proof who likes to see these cars. Kids always point at me. My bro and i go tagging other NBs. Your little Grasshopper might get a kick out of that, just teach him how. My brother has taken it up even in my absence.

Love the bug man, take good care of it. And remember...no food in the backseat. Oh you might want to invest in some kicguards for in front of where the baby bugger sits. Mine used to get kicked by dirty little kid feet. :rolleyes:

·
I love my family!
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks! I probably will go for it, since it's a totally reversible mod. I love the color of your bug by the way. We don't see many of that color down here in Florida. It beautiful!:D

1 - 20 of 190 Posts