NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Slow Sundown Orange
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Strong engine for sure, anyway it takes me to point A to point B no problems :) Yeah, those wheels make him look pretty handsome

·
Slow Sundown Orange
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
#$^@%$&^@&

Now my front passenger side wheel has some curbage to it, I got pulled over and got to close to the curb, at nights while sleeping I can still feel the grinding on the curb:)

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I love that color, and those wheels simply look great! :party:

Sorry to hear of your curbage, though. I hate it when MY Beetle gets a boo-boo......:( And doing it while getting pulled over? Double bummer! :eek:

·
Slow Sundown Orange
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know,I get pulled over because one of my headlights is out, so I know the cop and he lets me go with just a warning, been working crazy hours so I haven't really had a time to fix the light, so needless to say I'ven driving with high beams on, a week after that, the other headlight goes out, so now I really have to drive with the high beams on wether I want to or not = ( Working 14 hour days 6 days a week don't leave me a lot of room to mess with my car, I guess if I really wanted to fix them right away I would make time, but I've just been lazy:eek:

·
Slow Sundown Orange
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you Gilligan, so far it has little mods, but it still lookd good. Planning on shocks, springs or coilovers pretty soon = )

·
Slow Sundown Orange
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't know , I give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count:D it has nothing to do with tank cars

·
Slow Sundown Orange
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't have the wheels from the first pictures anymore , the roads here in Houston suck . I traded them for 16" GTI wheels , way better ride , not as bumpy and they seem to take potholes a lot better :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts