NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1141 - 1160 of 1182 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
I found a ragtop white NB in the UofM parking lot this morning and thought I'd sidle up next to it and say hi!:D (Apparently, it fixed itself because the picture posted right side up this time - computers...*smh*)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,715 Posts
I went to Target today, and parked next to this. It has the Take Five wheels, Sport on the back, but not yellow and black sport seats. It has the same ones that my car has? Anyway, it was gone when I came back. Hope they enjoyed the fun! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
with all the cars ive owned, i generally park next to the same car if i see an availability in the lot.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Today was "Bill Pay Day; Round 2" of March here,LOL,and everywhere I went I either found a NB to park next to,or had one sitting next to mince when I came out (literally,every stop aside from home that I made today :D ),wish I'd had my camera with me,LOL!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have to admit... I get a lot of pleasure finding other beetles to park next to!! I often try to figure out who the owner is when I go in the place I am at too. I've yet to find one park next to me when I come out though😔I'm the brown one. ImageUploadedByAG Free1429409161.554535.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Ooo shiny!
154 Posts
Went to the mall today and saw this, what I think is a 2000. It had one black front fender and part of the front bumper had only primer on it. I didn't see any personalization on it at all; maybe it's just in the process of being restored? I couldn't park anywhere near it, cause it was just after lunch and crowded as heck.

Attachments

·
Ooo shiny!
154 Posts
After the mall, I went to pick up my daughter from summer camp at the community center. There is this opaque black Beetle that always parks at the back of the lot, so I am assuming it's an employee of the center, cause I've seen it there year-round. It's so cool; looks like a Stealth Bug!

Attachments

·
Jerry
137 Posts
Ha I do this all the time! (I'm on the right btw)
here's mine with a twin in Kansas, and I have another pic next to a Black 2013 TDI
My friend back in Missouri, his parents drove a Techno Blue 98 and so there's a few pics that exist with our two cars together, I'll have to dig even more and share them if I can.

Attachments

·
Jerry
137 Posts
Oh and I'm also remembering a time when I was delivering pizza, and I pulled up between a Red one and a Yellow one,(wish I had a pic) so I think a chain of 3 in a row is my record, fun thread!

1141 - 1160 of 1182 Posts