VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had, and have again, a 2003 Turbo S in reflex silver. During my first ownership, I bought replacement door cards for it. I kept the old door cards "just in case." My daughter and son-in-law bought a house, and we are leaving the self storage unit we have had for years. The door cards are free to anyone willing to pick them up. I live in Baltimore County.

The only thing wrong with the driver's side card is the hand-hold at the top. The bottom is still attached and that's where I gripped it to close the door when the window was up. The passenger's side card is fine.

Although they are packed in the same box that the replacements came in, I will not ship them. I would consider helping somewhat with rendezvousing with you. They're free to anyone on this great forum.

Reactions: MelissaM and pyro

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you consider shipping them, I'd love to have them.

Working on "restoring" a Beetle for my daughter's 16th.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That crackling noise you hear is me wrinkling my nose. I re-e-e-eally am not keen on shipping large items at this time ... but I'll think about it. Where do you live?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I understand. I'm in Seattle. I basically could give you my FedEx number and you could take it and ship ground.

But I do understand. But if that makes it easier for you, I'd love to have them.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I sent a PM.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts