NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Headlight are no good, The radio has been sold. Transmission is still good. Located in Central Illinois. If interested in anything let me know. Will sell complete car.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Sunroof? I have an Orger friend looking for an unmolested grey sunroof switch bezel.

·
1999 Beetle TDI
332 Posts
I would be interested in the cup holder piece (cup to the right front of the shifter) if you would separate.and the pass side door lock/unlock switch

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
MyOtherRidesAVette, Let me look to see if it has a sunroof.

Dee-Bug, Its all there. Make me an offer.

Bobs98veedub, Its there make me an offer on it.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
parts

Hi, i am interested in the heat a/c controller from your beetle, and possible some other parts, please let me know if it is available

·
enjoyin the view !
2,017 Posts
i need the rear marker lights shiiped to 43230 (small red lights under the tail lights)

also this car is a 98 not a 2000
98's do not have the front side marker lights under the mirrors and 2000's did also you can tell by the mirror switch on the drivers door , 2000;s had a knob and 98's have the switch pictured , just in case someone bust your chops about a part you send them

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i need the rear marker lights shiiped to 43230 (small red lights under the tail lights)

also this car is a 98 not a 2000
98's do not have the front side marker lights under the mirrors and 2000's did also you can tell by the mirror switch on the drivers door , 2000;s had a knob and 98's have the switch pictured , just in case someone bust your chops about a part you send them
Thanks for letting me know. I only have the left marker light. Right is gone.

·
enjoyin the view !
2,017 Posts
Thanks for letting me know. I only have the left marker light. Right is gone.
thats the one i need , its actually for a lady from my church and ive kinda helped her out with her car since she has been battling cancer , let me know how much mailed to 43230 and i will get you some $ on the way
thanks
jerry o

·
Registered
35 Posts
I need the trunk latch piece that shuts the trunk closed (connected to the body) as well as the swing away latch on the trunk lid. How much shipped to L9W 5E3 Orangeville, Canada?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts