NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No engine, I do have the 5 sp trans. The car has a light brush on the driver's door and left front fender. No hit in either the front or rear. The interior is complete except for the aftermarket radio in the dash.

I will update this post with more pictures.

·
Probably MIA
2,800 Posts
Where are you located?

I am interested in the carpet (w/little vents up front), dead pedal, kick panels, sill trim, seat belts and receivers, rear cargo cover and possibly the rear cards.

Please PM or email me with shipped prices to 56379. jbcalanderATcharterDOTnet

·
Yup...My last name is Fox
635 Posts
I would like:
The center dash piece (holds radio)
The grab bar caps, and the bud vase holder (and the other one on the other side of the steering wheel)
The speedo trim
and that stubby antennae

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All noted. Parts will go to who claims them first. I'll be working on pricing and shipping info throughout the day. PM me with what you think is reasonable. Picture requests are encouraged. The car is in NC. And it's cold out. lol! I'll be extra careful removing the plastic bits.

·
Every one calls me Fuzzy
859 Posts
I would like to get both doors and everything to control the power windows. ( if you have already sold a switch that is fine I will probly change them to something after market any way. Please let me know soon.

Thanks
Fuzzy.

·
New Member Revisited
177 Posts
If your removing the radio, and you have installation kit, I am interested in the radio trim and all required installation wire kits. They are not radio specific and the wire kit is universal, right? Thanks for the information.
My zip code is 48080.
Thanks again,
Phil

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
Passenger side mirror price with shipping to 12566 please. :cool:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Intereted

I am interested in the shift boot, more importantly in the plastic ring that holds the boot, mine is broken..........

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry for the delay in the PM's I'll begin pricing and replying tonight/tomorrow. Work has been crazy, eating up all my time. The wife ain't helpin' either. :(

Pricing suggestions in your pm's would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Probably MIA
2,800 Posts
Sorry for the delay in the PM's I'll begin pricing and replying tonight/tomorrow. Work has been crazy, eating up all my time. The wife ain't helpin' either. :(

Pricing suggestions in your pm's would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Sent you a pricing suggestion...no response yet?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Rear head rests, cup holders (all) PS front seat rear access lever, wiper arms.
Do you happen to have the little plug for teh front bumper that covers the tow hook?
Zip code is 47037. Thanks!
Ben

·
No NB Yellow Trifecta :(
5,639 Posts
Ok, I know several have requested front seat parts; what is left of the drivers seat? I need the whole seat.

Also I would like the...

1) ... head liner
2) ... reverse lights
3) ... e-brake lever
4) ... all speakers
5) ... glove box w/lock and hinge

Where are you in NC? I could come and get it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts