NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 2.0 gas, almost compleat, i already sold the front clip. there is 89,000 miles on motor it is a convertable has leather seats and 18 inch Axis rims with new tires

·
enjoyin the view !
2,017 Posts
looks like a strauman (sp) vert conversion, dont see many of those anymore since vw started making the verts.,
wish you were closer to ohio

also along with the part i pmed you about i need the rear side markers for a friend of mine figure a price for those also in with the price of the other part

thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks like a strauman (sp) vert conversion, dont see many of those anymore since vw started making the verts.,
wish you were closer to ohio

also along with the part i pmed you about i need the rear side markers for a friend of mine figure a price for those also in with the price of the other part

thanks
It was the second one made the first went to britney spears pm sent oh and i dont have the rear side markers sorry

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
It was the second one made the first went to britney spears pm sent oh and i dont have the rear side markers sorry
The front turn signal markers under the mirror are a tell tale sign it's not a 98! :rolleyes: :p :D

·
Yeah its yellow. So what?
107 Posts
FINALLY!

You're right up the hill from me! I'm down in Riverside and travel to Adelanto (sp?) every weekend to pickup my step-son from his father's house.

I'm not sure what I need at the moment but there are alot of parts that I could definitely use. I'll have to get back with you on specifics, but I'm just happy that I finally have an opportunity to benefit from one of these PO's.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts