NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out 98 custom convertible beetle, 90% of the car left sold the front clip and motor trans is manual with about 89,000 miles on it. Has leather interior black and grey. Wheels are 18x7.5 axis rims with almost new tires. Lots of good stuff left.

·
Registered
13 Posts
trunk latch assembly

Hi, do you still have this part? and do you know if it will fit a non convertible NB? 2002?
if so, let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, do you still have this part? and do you know if it will fit a non convertible NB? 2002?
if so, let me know.

Thanks!
I do have it but i'm not sure about the fit! My car was originally a hard top so I think it mite. where are you located?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello Tour991

Do you have the complete glove box/lid and if so, what color?

Thank you
jim
sorry sold it

Take some pics of the interior (front and back), I would like to see what condition it is in.
i have pictures but the interior is dirty need to clean them up first, do you want the other pics pm me with an email address

·
1999 Beetle TDI
332 Posts
Price on the center of the dash where you would [put the 3 gauge cluster on? It slides back to remove. Also I an in need of 1 grey cup holder piece.Not sure is=f the verts have the package tray,but I need the end pieces that go in the channel to flip up.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"Price on the center of the dash where you would [put the 3 gauge cluster on? It slides back to remove. Also I an in need of 1 grey cup holder piece.Not sure is=f the verts have the package tray,but I need the end pieces that go in the channel to flip up."
$20 for the center piece and pm me with pics of the other 2 pieces you need

1 - 15 of 15 Posts