NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Updated thread

still have alot of this car,it was a 98 2.0 stick with black and grey interior.

things sold are
hood fenders bumper head lights radiator and core support motor harnes and computer.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Has the trunk been modified much due to the conversion to convertible?

I need the flip up carpet from the trunk, covers the spare tire. I spilled a lot of oil in my own and it just doesn't clean out when you're dealing with that much.

I also wouldn't mind getting the lock down bolt for the spare tire. Mine was lost on a flat tire change at night on a dark highway.

Let me know if you have those, and how much you'd like for each.

·
Super Moderator
14,718 Posts
That poor Beetle. It looks like an awful chop job. Sorry. And, it may be a 99, it has side markers. Unless you modded that too. :eek:

·
Yeah its yellow. So what?
107 Posts
He didn't do the modding... All done for the previous owner

I remember this car from his previous thread. It's legit and based in the High Desert area of Southern California for anyone wondering.

·
JYD, Peppy Pepper, Rico,
596 Posts
Parts Parts

hello,

do you still have the headlights, and the wiper cowl thing that goes across the hood to cover the wipers?

If so I will be interested in them..

thanks
marc

Shipping to 63303 st charles, mo

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@janitz, I still have the carpet and the spare tire nut how's $35 shipped sound?

@cjohnsontech, Yeah I'm shocked how much is left, I Just sold the motor would have thought the leather seats and rims would have been long gone.

@The NEW Ringo, everything from the window forward is gone when it comes to the body.

·
JYD, Peppy Pepper, Rico,
596 Posts
rims

So since you mentioned it, how much are the rims? Are they straight? Did you bend them by straping the car to the trailer with the rims?

thanks
marc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts