VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
beetle @lex
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parting out my beetle here is what i will be selling.
• 18” Momo Ten –S wheels $500 SOLD

• 18”.: R32 Aristos with mid life tires $ 800 SOLD!!
• Body kit package $700
o Front Votex Bumper in the middle of shaving
o Rear Votex Bumper (in the middle of shaving)
o Rear valance ordered from UK (not found in the US)
Turbo S pedals $30 SOLD
• triple dash pod for gauges $15
• boost gauge $30
• 2" drop springs $110 fronts are brand new, rears have been used for 7000 miles
• REVO Stage 1 Reflash 91 Oct I don’t know if I can sell the ecu and you can give me yours probably too complicated $250 if possible to do ecu swap
FMIC $150 if you give me your stock intercooler and piping SOLD
BORLA exhaust $110 SOLD
• Drilled and slotted rotors front and rear $100 if you give me your stock rotors
I also have the REVO ECU $250 if you give me yours.

EVERYTHING IS OBO PLUS S&H.... BUT I AM OPEN TO WORK WITH YOU SO JUST LET ME KNOW...

·
Premium Member
4,754 Posts
I'll take the pedals
Hey Buddy,

He's got the same thread going in two different places, hopefully some Mod will catch and merge! I posted that I wanted the Borla, if it has the right fitment and engineering for my 2.0. Waiting for more info from him but need to do a little resarch online with Borla.

"talk" later,

MORAV

·
thinking about getting a
45 Posts
What diameter is the exhuast? do you have pics? Do the tips turn down or come out the back?

Might be interested in the guage pod, boost guage, pedals,. WHat kind of boost guage?

What make of springs?

Also you can't just swap ECU's. They need to be programmed to the car due to the immobilizer. So unless you go a friend with a vag com that knows what they are doing you will be out of luck trading ECU's.

·
beetle @lex
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll take the pedals
Ok, they are yours

Hey Buddy,

He's got the same thread going in two different places, hopefully some Mod will catch and merge! I posted that I wanted the Borla, if it has the right fitment and engineering for my 2.0. Waiting for more info from him but need to do a little resarch online with Borla.

"talk" later,

MORAV
sorry bud.... muffler was sold yesterday locally

What diameter is the exhuast? do you have pics? Do the tips turn down or come out the back?

Might be interested in the guage pod, boost guage, pedals,. WHat kind of boost guage?

What make of springs?

Also you can't just swap ECU's. They need to be programmed to the car due to the immobilizer. So unless you go a friend with a vag com that knows what they are doing you will be out of luck trading ECU's.
exhaust is gone

both are glowshift brand

springs are drop zone brand(made by eibach but not eibach brand)

Not sure about that but for the price of the ECU i think it is worth it....:cool:

·
JYD, Peppy Pepper, Rico,
596 Posts
I want the pod

Hello,

I sent you PM I WANT the gauge pod please. Tell me where to send the money via paypal and I can pay you for it..

thanks
Marc

·
Need INS in VA ? email me
31 Posts
Parting out my beetle here is what i will be selling.
• 18” Momo Ten –S wheels $500 SOLD

• 18”.: R32 Aristos with mid life tires $ 800 SOLD!!
• Body kit package $1000
o Front Votex Bumper in the middle of shaving
o Rear Votex Bumper (in the middle of shaving)
o Rear valance ordered from UK (not found in the US)
Turbo S pedals $30 SOLD
• triple dash pod for gauges $15
• boost gauge $30
• 2" drop springs $110 fronts are brand new, rears have been used for 7000 miles
• REVO Stage 1 Reflash 91 Oct I don’t know if I can sell the ecu and you can give me yours probably too complicated $250 if possible to do ecu swap
• FMIC $150 if you give me your stock intercooler and piping
• BORLA exhaust $110
• Drilled and slotted rotors front and rear $100 if you give me your stock rotors
I also have the REVO ECU $250 if you give me yours.

EVERYTHING IS OBO PLUS S&H.... BUT I AM OPEN TO WORK WITH YOU SO JUST LET ME KNOW...
i'm interested in your dash pod, and borla exhaust. Please let me know if you still have them, Thanks! [email protected]

·
JYD, Peppy Pepper, Rico,
596 Posts
Back in June

Hello,

I sent you PM I WANT the gauge pod please. Tell me where to send the money via paypal and I can pay you for it..

thanks
Marc
Hi,

I told you back in June I wanted the pod and you were supposed to get back with me on a price with shipping to my address and you never did. If you still have it I would like to buy it please. Here is my address again if you need it for estimate

Marc Messmer
3541 Canyon Creek Dr
St. Charles, MO 63303

·
Ghetto Modder
187 Posts
Hi,

I told you back in June I wanted the pod and you were supposed to get back with me on a price with shipping to my address and you never did. If you still have it I would like to buy it please. Here is my address again if you need it for estimate

Marc Messmer
3541 Canyon Creek Dr
St. Charles, MO 63303
You might want to try hitting him up on vwvortex under the new beetle classifieds if you cant get a response here. :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.