NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
2008 "Fowvay" yellow NB
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have removed the easy parts from my car and have the following ready for sale/shipping as is:

3 guages with pod - pod custom painted with Sukhoi archer logo - easily repainted. VDO gauges - turbo boost, water temperature and oil pressure.

6 CD changer with mounting bracket.

"TT" pedal covers - accelerator, brake, clutch, and dead pedals.

Black door handle covers.

Monster mats - the drivers mat is quite worn but still quite effective - the other 3 are in great shape.

Rear bench seat and back.

Cargo shelf.

Donut headrests.

Twin Tube Dynamic Airbox (K&N)without the hoses, including secondary air filter. (no hoses = more DV sound)

Forge 007 Diverter Valve.

N75 Race valve.

Headlights

Black 3 way tail lights - crackled

Red rear fog light

Red rear side marker lights.

Complete owners manual.

Make reasonable offer and they are yours.

Yet to come off car:

16 inch Sport Edition gunmetal gray rims with General Ultimax tires.

O-Bar sway bar.

Forge Turbo Inlet Pipe

1.8turbo engine - you remove and take away!

I can take pictures and send or post.

·
Super Moderator
14,715 Posts
I would like to give the black door handles a new home.

·
Super Moderator
14,715 Posts
Paypal sent! I will own a piece of one of my all time favorite New Beetles! :) and :( 'tho.....

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Interested in the Gauges and Pod, N75 Race Valve, Forge Intake Hose, TT Pedals and the RED Rear Fog Light. Maybe the Rear Black Tail lights. Do you have pics of them?
I did sent a PM.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Tom in Indy

·
2008 "Fowvay" yellow NB
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interested in the Gauges and Pod, N75 Race Valve, Forge Intake Hose, TT Pedals and the RED Rear Fog Light. Maybe the Rear Black Tail lights. Do you have pics of them?
I did sent a PM.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Tom in Indy
I can take good pictures tomorrow, I'll do that and post 'em up by tomorrow evening. Rear fog is in perfect shape - the black tails have some "crazed" plastic around the rim of the lenses.

·
2008 "Fowvay" yellow NB
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm parting out the car because it has been developing a lot of little issues that I am not interested in fixing. I bought a Honda Fit Sport in the summer and don't need 3 cars in the family. I checked with the local "auto recyclers" and they didn't wanna give me more than $800. I'm pretty sure I can get more than $800 for parts. I've had a for sale post up on the classifieds for a bit with no interested so here goes the parting out...

·
2008 "Fowvay" yellow NB
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you by chance have the center hub caps? I am in need of 4 of them.
I only have center caps for my Sport edition wheels - I am not going to seperate them - I'll need to sell them with the rims and tires. Sorry. Unless you are talking about the caps on the ends of the axles...

·
Super Moderator
14,715 Posts
The handles arrived. I love the red star personal touches, and the nearly hidden notes. :p You rock! :bowdown:

·
Registered
37 Posts
would you be interested in selling one headlight? i need the passenger side one. if you are, how much? thanks.:)also, maybe a good picture?

·
2008 "Fowvay" yellow NB
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
would you be interested in selling one headlight? i need the passenger side one. if you are, how much? thanks.:)also, maybe a good picture?
I think I should try to keep them together as a set - for now anyway - check back in a couple weeks if you still need it.

Sorry/thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm looking for some gray interior parts, but it looks like yours may be black. I need an unbroken armrest/console unit, rear seat headrests, and the plastic trim for the sunroof door/cover. Thanks, and good luck....Matt

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very interested in the gauge pod & gauges, if they are still available. How much were you looking to get out of them? Thanks!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts