NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a red 2.0 5 speed bug im parting out. No fenders on it or bumper in front but all else is there comeplete interior motor it runs and drives. Have a black hood also if need have pic email me i dont come on much if anything is wated
Thnks
Mike [email protected]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I meant to add that it is loaded less Leather and sun roof. Has the 6 disk changer in the back has the fog lamp set up. Engine has about 150 on it was always serviced at intervals. All switched and relays there computers moduals and so on in vehcle all working as should. Tan interior complete also. Also have the engine cover and so on
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice alloys good tires 6 disk changer display on roof tail lamps wiper arms and trans with motor sockets wiring dash cluster radio moldings and so on

·
All this & I can cook too
482 Posts
Hi, what condition is the driver's side door panel in? Also is it a manual or power window car?

Thanks,
Chef

·
All this & I can cook too
482 Posts
Sorry it took me a while to get back to you - I found a parts car locally and I am going Monday to look at it - I may be buying the whole car. if the door panels aren't good I'll be back in touch asap.

Thanks,
Chef

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's fine, I'm bringing the car to the scrapper on Tuesday so what ever isn't wanted spoken for I'd getting crushed. Taking up space at the shop and its no longer needed
Thanks guys
Mike

1 - 20 of 26 Posts