NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my passenger window wont work from the driver side switch it works from the pass side switch fine ive replaced the main switch on driver side still no change i was just wondering if anyone ever had this problem before i go changing out the moter which has the module on it please help

·
5/23/10 <3
10,922 Posts
Clarify a bit better please.

Are you saying that the passenger window won't work at all? Or does it work with the switch on the drivers door and not the passenger?

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Oh what a diference that may make in the diagnosis. Now, I need to know -

1) Are you sure the top stopped operating at the same time the windows did? They may be unrelated.

2) The key will or won't operate either window or the sunroof, from the exterior, in the door lock, as described in the attached Owner's Manual captures in my post above. This could be critical information.

M.

·
5/23/10 <3
10,922 Posts
MORAV - what are you talking about in your first thought? Referencing a 'vert? not sure if this is a 'vert or not but its not mentioned.

Also, no OM capture.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
MORAV - what are you talking about in your first thought? Referencing a 'vert? not sure if this is a 'vert or not but its not mentioned.

Also, no OM capture.
Never mind to a lot of the post, I'm in the wrong thread! Doh! Another thread with the windows and the sunroof not working., that I was waiting on an answer to. And that would have been the answer to one of the questions. Just saw the reply and didn't realize it was a different thread. Dumb 'ol me. Get back here in a while. Real busy, in the middle of something. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same problem

Did you ever find a solution to your problem. My passenger window works fine with the passenger Switch but won't work from the drivers switch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts