1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Nice! Congrats, Pete!! :party:

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
Nice looking mini Pete! Like the red door inserts.

The countryman is just the right size if you ask me. Hope you enjoy him over the upcoming years.

Take care, Rob

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,403 Posts
very pretty car, Pete---i love it. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So thats where Waldo is :p.
Nice mini Pete. You still have hopper right?
Yup! This replaced the A3.

I came up with that name while watching a webcam of the port in Bremerhaven, Germany. There were tons of identical looking Minis lined up, waiting to get on a ship (one of the ships was the one mine was coming over on). I was desperately trying to pick out my car out of the crowd, and the name hit me. :D

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The countryman is just the right size if you ask me. Hope you enjoy him over the upcoming years.
I think so too. It's basically very similar in specs to my A3. It's actually 1" shorter, about the same width, and obviously, a little taller. Interior space is very similar.

It has a little less power, but also weighs a little less. The benefit of course, is the AWD yet I can still have a 6 speed manual.

·
Retired Car Whore
7,047 Posts
Does the black fender 'trim' bother you? I HATED it on my '06 JCW. EVERY SINGLE TIME the TINIEST drop of wax/polish landed on it, it was there to stay until some SERIOUS effort was put into its removal.

BEAUTIFUL CAR!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Yup! This replaced the A3.

I came up with that name while watching a webcam of the port in Bremerhaven, Germany. There were tons of identical looking Minis lined up, waiting to get on a ship (one of the ships was the one mine was coming over on). I was desperately trying to pick out my car out of the crowd, and the name hit me. :D
:lol: pretty cool on how Waldo got His name:D

I take it that it's Mini's practice that you can view your car coming over on the boat? Very cool.

Diggin the new pics too. Waldo's looking great!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well Mini can only help you so far. After that, I used the info provided by the guy's on the Mini forums to complete the stalking. They gave put the links to webcams at the port (not Minis doing), as well as ways to track the ships via the carrier's sites.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

1 - 20 of 23 Posts