·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Cool! You got the sport seats! :party:

Have fun with that gorgeous New Beetle Convertible! :clap:

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
great looking beetle! kudos on removing the dealer tags. :goodjob: welcome!

·
Just having fun!!!!!!!!!!
333 Posts
Beautiful beetle. Can't wait to see pics that you are able to take. Enjoy your new ride.:)

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
If you find you don't like the leather, I have a really cherry set of cream leathrette seats that would fit right in... :D

Congrats!

-Des

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well my bug earned his name today. I have christened him "Bruiser" because he killed a Buzzard today and sustained no damage.

Road Kill Stats:
1 Buzzard

·
Lurker Status Assumed.
858 Posts
did that wood trim come stock? or did the dealer do that with aftermarket stuff?

and you made the right color choice too - i've always said the triple cream is the way i'd go were i to trade up to a convert.

·
beetle driver for life
1,151 Posts
Very beautiful NBC. I love the Harvest Moon with the tan top, it looks so clean. Have fun with Bruiser.:)

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Re: PeeJay's 04 Harvest Moon Vert 1.8 Turbo GLS

Hi,

Very Nice New Beetle!

Very Happy for you,

Happy Driving,

John K.

·
Get in.Buckle Up.Hang on.
6,525 Posts
Nice vert! This was my 1st choice, looks like the GLS, but u can't get this combo with stick (turbo)...do u have HID's? Look at your front bumper to see if u see two round flush mounted 'things' right underneath your headlights...

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Billsbug said:
do u have HID's? Look at your front bumper to see if u see two round flush mounted 'things' right underneath your headlights......
There is a clear pic of the front. I don't see washers.

And, in the interior pic, I see some "wood" trim. Probably installed after. I bet it's pretty! :)

·
Idgie, the bug charmer
147 Posts
Be still, my beating heart. I saw this car in Texas, precisely, and I was Beetle-whipped on the spot :whip:
I congratulate you. :bowdown:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts