NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a PES file I the NewBeetle logo foe embroidery with my daughters Brother SE400 Sewing/Embroidery machine.

·
Super Moderator
5,364 Posts
Doesn't look like it. I'm not sure how hard/easy it is but Googling seems like it may not be to difficult to make a PES file from a JPG or other image format. Good luck :bigthumb:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think it would work directly but it might be a good file to digitize into the correct format. From my understanding, you can't just use an image file, regardless of quality, because the machine has to know where to put the stiches.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can't do a PES file, but I can do a .EPS or a .PLT which are both vectors, and work on my rotary engraver.
If that will work ( .EPS probably will, it's a standard vector) PM me and I can do it when I get to work tomorrow.
I say PM,mbecause I tend to lose threads here and never find my way back! Lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
seems to me.....

I will have to defer to Melissa on this one, as she is the Queen of all things 5D.... but I believe she knows of a way to scan an image file (pretty much any format) and convert it to a .pes file.

Hoop size is another issue with the Brother machines. Hopefully, you don't need this logo very large.

Stay tuned, and I will ask her once she is up for the morning.

Mike

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. I don't need it to be large large; in fact, a 1.5" x 1.5" would be ideal, along with a 3.5"x3.5". I'll be using a 4" hoop. I appreciate it so much!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
.pes file update

After talking with Melissa ( after her first cup of coffee) she thinks that 5D may have a converter.

If 5D can't do what we want, there is an application called, "Art & Stitch". We don't have it but, we know a guy who uses that application proficiently.

Post up the logo you would like to convert, and we'll see what we can do.

Mike & Melissa

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll post when I get back home to SC. Right now I'm at the New Orleans Jazz Fest! I'll be back Monday night. Right now it's Jazz, Food, and Art!

·
Registered
14,052 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts