NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going to be living in glendale if they accept my application but this is the kicker...

my work is going to be expanding out to that area..i was told by several managers that i would have the oppurtinuty to work part time out there and i should expect a pay raise and all this other stuff

just spoke with another manager that informed me that they aren't as far into the project as they were hoping and to give them my email address and they will get me work in the future

so...

im looking for someone that is hiring with student friendly hours(im either going to be in school from 6am- noon or noon-830) i will work weekends and will do pretty much anything...I have experience in auto parts(sales, delivery driver, stocking anything really) and shipping/receiving(was a receiving clerk at a computer warehouse for a year and have been in the shipping department for the same company for a year and a half) departments

please let me know if you know of ANYTHING available and some way of contacting them PLEASE let me know

i really appreaciate any help and thank you so much in advance

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
The job market for part time employment in the Phx area is wide open, if area ideas let me know, if you have a school picked out I can also help in the area there too. Hope things work out for, and it will be great to have another orger in the Phx area.
PS bring lots of sun glasses:)

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
slugo said:
The job market for part time employment in the Phx area is wide open, if area ideas let me know, if you have a school picked out I can also help in the area there too. Hope things work out for, and it will be great to have another orger in the Phx area.
PS bring lots of sun glasses:)
Im going to Universal Technical Institute in avondale :D already accepted and everything

ill let you know when its closer to me getting out there...going to have two 'orgers' out there because punkin bug(fiance) will be traveling with :D

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
noR said:
Congratulations jazzcat! My best friend graduated from that specific school. It's pretty rough, but it sounds like there's a great scene out there. :)
what program did they do? im doing the general studies and hoping to get signed onto BMW in the end :D

ive wanted to go to this school since i started high school..can not wait to get out there

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
He did ford FACT. But it doesn't matter, Ford screwed him over, he's at a Honda dealership now makin' big bucks finally. He's now got 90 somethin' ford certifications and they don't amount to a hill of beans.

Good luck w/the BMW deal, you better be on point my friend, I hear they don't let many in.

noR

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
noR said:
He did ford FACT. But it doesn't matter, Ford screwed him over, he's at a Honda dealership now makin' big bucks finally. He's now got 90 somethin' ford certifications and they don't amount to a hill of beans.

Good luck w/the BMW deal, you better be on point my friend, I hear they don't let many in.

noR
im hoping for BMW and am going to bust my ass to get into that program...also going to apply for audi and mercedes(no VW at that location :( ) and just get into one of those programs if i can't get into my first choice...im fighting for BMW though

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
jazzcat said:
Im going to Universal Technical Institute in avondale :D already accepted and everything

ill let you know when its closer to me getting out there...going to have two 'orgers' out there because punkin bug(fiance) will be traveling with :D
UTI is a good school, plus a new location, I've known a few instructors from UTI and they enjoy the school. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.
Have a safe trip

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
slugo said:
UTI is a good school, plus a new location, I've known a few instructors from UTI and they enjoy the school. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.
Have a safe trip
much appreaciated!

we will have to plan a nb get together since there aren't any in the st louis area :D

ill keep everyone posted as to whats going on

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
We can have for of us right off the getgo, my son's gilrfriend has a beetle also.

stay safe, be good, and see you soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts