VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Always on the go!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay all you 2015 TOD Attendees!!!! If you want to be able to share pics with everyone in one spot this year download this App!!! It is on the Apple Store and in the Android Market. Once you get it all downloaded just keep it close, I hate to say what I'm about to say the way I'm saying it but I hope everyone will understand when I say it. Once you get it downloaded and set up it is going to ask: HAVE A JOIN CODE? Don't put anything in there until May 1st and see me at the Ridge Top, reason I say wait is because I don't want to share the code here and have just anyone that sees it sharing non TOD Photos that weekend. I will have the JOIN CODE on like Business Card size cards so that then you can access the album and start uploading pics on your journey to Bryson City and then so on for the duration of the weekend. I really hope everyone understands why I want to wait to give everyone the ACCESS CODE until then.

ALSO.... Al Stewart aka scarabY2 and I are working on something that goes back to the very first maiden voyage. MORE DETAILS TO COME, SO STAY TUNED!!! See everyone in 18 Days!!!! Like or comment once you get the App downloaded so I can see the excitement brewing!!!!

:):):):):):)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
So i have to download capsulecam? Is that correct?

·
Always on the go!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So i have to download capsulecam? Is that correct?
That is correct, Kristin! Access code will be given to you when I see your beautiful face! :)

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
That is correct, Kristin! Access code will be given to you when I see your beautiful face! :)
You must've been drinking when you saw me before...beautiful. lol. Jk jk. Can't wait to see you either.

·
Always on the go!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You must've been drinking when you saw me before...beautiful. lol. Jk jk. Can't wait to see you either.
hahaha oh, Kristin :) - we shall talk about WC, as you was mentioning the other night, maybe we can find one close. haha

·
Always on the go!
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You are already aware that I managed to download the app as well. Although I won't use my Phone with it (no data service), but luckily the hotel has WiFi and I can transfer the pictures from my camera to my tablet.
Whootwhoot! :banana:
hehe this is true, Marcia, but hey, glad you found it and can't wait to officially meet you! :) -- see you soon!!!

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
4,916 Posts
Looking forward to, pics??!?!!!???

·
Senior Member Sponsor
1,345 Posts
Wouldn't it be even better, if the pics were shared on the Org?

Come on, it's why were here!

Oh, BTW, we love pics.

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,158 Posts
Question

Just for future reference, Is there a way to upload photographs taken with real cameras, not cell phones, to the app?

Will the photos eventually be posted on the Org?

Would love to see all the cars and folks that were able to attend.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,869 Posts
Wouldn't it be even better, if the pics were shared on the Org?

Come on, it's why were here!

Oh, BTW, we love pics.
Johnny, fear not my good football thread buddy. The photo thread is up on the org and the pics will find there way there...we'll getter dun mang.
After all, T.O.D. is an Org event :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts