NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Darby my sweet 16 gift and major project: I forgot to take before pictures but she was a mess. Her headliner was in horrible shape, her door panel cover things were falling off, the paint on her steering wheel spokes was faded and her drivers side window did not work.
But i fixed it all and made her pink!:D

I also got her flower taillight covers and i plan to repaint her soon because she has a very faded roof and the hood is a little but rusty. Can't wait till she is perfect:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
You're pics aren't showing up. You need to upload them from your file instead of copying them and pasting them to the post! Looking forward to seeing them! Pink huh?

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
No we can't, see my post above!

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Wow! Impressive! Love Bug is doing the same thing, but has "dropped out", no pics!

Why don't you go to your User CP and fill out some info so we know exactly what you drive?

·
treiber gefunden
882 Posts
That's a whole lot'a pink n bling! If you are happy with it then we are happy for you;)
I bet the folks from Google Earth can find your car w/o a problem :lol:
Keep up the good work!

·
luvmybatikbluegrl
35 Posts
i want pink interior

Hey i was wondering where you got the pink interior from, my babygrl seriously needs work, she was tore all to hell when i got her, she looks better now but nowhere close to perfect,,Thanks

Ps i have the somewhat rare batik blue bug, and when its sunny pink looks good on her:D

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Are you mad at the car and thats why you did the interior that way? :D
C'mon now, be nice to this sweet young thing, this was her Sweet 16 BD present! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
LOL...Yes, I was just messing with her cuz she has seat warmers and I dont. :(

I also think the fact that its a stick and not an Auto is WAY cool....
Bet the '04 Vert's got seat warmers!

·
The Leo Bug
34 Posts
very nice!

I was thinking about doing something like this to my bug. Im starting to have the same problems, with the headliner coming off and the fabric on the doors is peeling off. where did u go to find this stuff? I want to make mine purple :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hehe, I think it's kinda cuuuute. :D I actually saw a "barbie beetle" when I was googling "custom beetles" that you would probably really like! Apparently Mattel had a life sized Barbie NBC made for the doll's 50th b-day bash in Malibu. (What? I read an article or two lol :p)

Anyway, it's totally cute and I'm glad you are lovin' your NB!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts