NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everybody!

Tom Bush VW is throwing their 4th annual VW party on the 18th of April!

Pints and Quarts is a charitable fund raiser for the Spastic Paraplegia Foundation. There will be 3 bands, a handful of food trucks and a ton of Volkswagens. There will be a bunch of different local beer vendors there as well.

The party runs from 3-7 pm at the tailgater field next to Everbank Stadium.

We had a blast last year and hopefully we can get more water bugs there this year.

This shindig is 2 weeks before TOD and 6 weeks before Roswell and the IBT.

Sounds like a great shakedown cruise to me!

Here's a link to the facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/events/895957987094354/

See ya there!

Chuckie

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is!

I have been to the last two parties they (Tom Bush VW) have done and they are awesome. Wifey and I have purchased three cars from them and they are the best dealership I have ever used. Can't wait to see you and your car there.

This party is so awesome that we have members of our club coming from as far away as Inverness (down near Tampa) coming up and staying with us just to go. We have a member from Gainesville who has a souped up 2012 coming as well.

All in all, a party not to be missed!

Chuckie

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sounds totally kool!!
I can't wait to go, I know my son will love it as well.
Never knew about anything like this, so I am excited to see what it is like!
:)

·
Gustav
349 Posts
Looking forward to seeing everyone, we will be coming up with both Beetles. I'm going to try and fit my easy up in the back of Gustav so we have some shade!

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah!

Fort Chuckie is ready for the invasion!

Ray brought his easy up last year and it saved the day! With your's and possibly his again this year we should be in great shape. Can't wait to see your monster next to Ray's. Can't wait to HEAR them together as well!

Chuckie

·
Gustav
349 Posts
Fort Chuckie is ready for the invasion!

Ray brought his easy up last year and it saved the day! With your's and possibly his again this year we should be in great shape. Can't wait to see your monster next to Ray's. Can't wait to HEAR them together as well!

Chuckie
Jessica was texting with Ray tonight and his Beetle is still broken. He does not think he is going to make it. :(

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh NO!

I was so hoping to see him again.

What has he done to the Jolly Roger now? I wonder if it could have anything to do with him pushing it past 145 mph!

What a crazy man! Hope he get's it fixed in time.

Chuckie

·
Gustav
349 Posts
I was so hoping to see him again.

What has he done to the Jolly Roger now? I wonder if it could have anything to do with him pushing it past 145 mph!

What a crazy man! Hope he get's it fixed in time.

Chuckie
He is having an issue with the ignition housing I think he is waiting for a replacement.

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Departure Convoy

Just heard from Drew at Tom Bush.

We are going to meet at the dealership and convoy down to the party! They are located at 9850 Atlantic Blvd in Jacksonville. About 10 blocks inside the the loop. We will leave the dealership at 2:30 pm on Saturday.

There will probably be a bunch of air breathers there as well as our water bugs. For those staying at my house on the Northside, we will leave about 1:45 or so in order to get to Tom Bush on time.

It looks like the WX will hold off for a day or so. Can't wait to see everyone again!

More information on the Duval Dubs facebook page as well as Tom Bush VW's page.

Chuckie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts