NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: PIP Roof Rack with dual bike attachment in California

** Special price until end of 2010 is $350!!! **

Located in northern California, near Sacramento, and decided to sell my nice condition PIP Roof Rack for $500. The sweet thing about this rack, is not only is it in real nice condition and not weathered (been in my garage all the time), but it has a dual bike attachment on top. This makes the New Beetle not only capable of putting stuff up top on the rack but when you have bikes to haul, you can mount up to 2 of them. Rather cool bonus. This bike rack comes off if not needed. Selling as a complete set for $500. Paid $850 for it so willing to cut my price quite a bit in hopes some other New Beetle owner can enjoy the rack.

At this time prefer local pick-up only. If I get no takers after awhile locally, then may consider shipping at buyers expense but must imagine this to be expensive considering weight and size.

Email me if you have any questions. I have it stored for winter in my garage and attached is a quick picture of it. If you need a better picture and are real interested in buying this, I can get to it and take some more pics as needed. For now I stored it away and have all sorts of stuff in front of it but will go through the hassle of getting more pics if indeed you really want this and are not local.

I recommend emailing me direct as I get my emails must faster as I don't log on much here anymore. Email to [email protected]

By the way, I also have a New Beetle Tow Hicth for sale. It is brand new never used. Comes with nuts and bolts to attach it. Ended up never needing to use it so been stored in my garage since buying it new. $125 for it.

Picture of the PIP Rack with Bike Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price lowered to $399 for the PIP Rack and $99 for the Trailer Hitch. If buying both, I will knock off another $50. :)

tj

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PIP Rack is still for sale at special $399 price. Sold the hitch though today so that is no longer available but the PIP is. Email me if interested. Located in Northern California. TJ

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*Special!!! $350

Final price reduction and special just in time for the holidays. $350 for the PIP Rack with special dual bike attachments. Great deal! If not sold by end of 2010, I will just hold onto and use on our own Beetle. So, act now if you want one of these cool hard to find PIP racks. tj

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, I'm in Sac too. Love to have the rack. Heard you have a hitch too. Whats the cost for both? Can meet anytime, let me know. J

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, I'm in Sac too. Love to have the rack. Heard you have a hitch too. Whats the cost for both? Can meet anytime, let me know. J
I emailed you direct and also sent a PM here with my phone # to call. Happy to show you the rack anytime. Thomas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts