NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great and hard to find PIP roof rack silver with wooden slats. I had this for my 98 Beetle, but that car left a while ago and the rack has been sitting in the garage.

Rack is complete with air jammer front and matching round crossbars from PIP as well. The rack mounts in the roof channels of the first generation VW new Beetles. It is in good condition with some points of superficial rust and worn finish on parts of the wood.

Price is $400. I live in near Portland Oregon, but will ship at buyers expense.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,769 Posts
Do you think that will fin on my 2013 Beetle? I used to live in Portland, but if you think it will, I might drive up!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sadly, I would guess no. It is a very specific fit as it is all one complete unit, not separate towers and bars.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great and hard to find PIP roof rack silver with wooden slats. I had this for my 98 Beetle, but that car left a while ago and the rack has been sitting in the garage.

Rack is complete with air jammer front and matching round crossbars from PIP as well. The rack mounts in the roof channels of the first generation VW new Beetles. It is in good condition with some points of superficial rust and worn finish on parts of the wood.

Price is $400. I live in near Portland Oregon, but will ship at buyers expense.

By any chance is this still available?
I'm in Eugene Oregon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts