NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Post your NEW VW Hot Wheels here!

Oh the color on the NB is a metallic gray...not quite a platinum, but close ...sorta. the other's is a Manx buggy in gold.

These were just found in Target the day the new Star Wars Episode III came out. Not that they relate, but just a timeline.

Attachments

·
Send Money
1,135 Posts
My NEW Hotwheels Beetle.. that's the one in the leftmost Matchbox bubblepack. As a note of interest, the red one, just to the left of the Hero City Matchbox beetle, facing out, is a telephone.

Attachments

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found some newer pieces at Target today. Good thing about Christmas is they have to restock and mark some things down. Anyway, check out the loot i got thanks to the ol Xmas gift card. :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
boblamb58 said:
My NEW Hotwheels Beetle.. that's the one in the leftmost Matchbox bubblepack. As a note of interest, the red one, just to the left of the Hero City Matchbox beetle, facing out, is a telephone.

I have that phone in my kitchen! I also have qiite a vw collection. I have to learn how to post pictures so i can share them with you guys.

·
Registered
186 Posts
FineExampl said:
I have many of those myself. I can't wait to post my entire collection. I think many people will puke. I have so darn many.
well, show them up!!!
Can you start a private-HW-shop for me? You see a new Hotwheels, buys 2 and sells 1 to me?. It is verry un-easy to find the Hotwheels over here in Holland. Most off the time these are the leftovers...
There is now a Red NB Cup edition from the Mystery serie. And the 4x4 bug with jungle print.
It is so hard life for a die-cast-junk overhere.
From the Herbie movie there were only for items.
There was one Herbie-body and thet put on a key-ring and you have: the Herbie Key-ring!!
Same body with a magnet on the back: Fridge-Herbie-Magnet!!
Same body with Light in it: Light'n up Herbie!!
Same body with Pull back motor: Pull back Herbie!!!

I WANT BOTH THE HERBIE FULLY LOADED PACKAGES FROM JOHNY LIGHTING IN HOLLAND!!!

sorry, i am relaxed now...a little...

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That red mystery series is a pain the butt. Apparently there's about 4 cars in it...may all be VWs i think and each one has a certificate for a 5th...a VW DRAG BUS!

Must get that on eBay though. I've given up toy collecting like that. Now it's just if i happen to see something.

On another note, i went to Wal-mart today to try and get one of the remote control buses, but all they had were the little ones and the little regular and black Fully Loaded RCs. Also had some blue Golfs and an orange bus as pullbacks, but i passed on the lot of them.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Found some more today. Thought i'd share. Gotta love after holiday toy shopping! :D

Attachments

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
i am starting to get a few VW bugs here and there. i take mine out of the packaging though. i want to zoom them across the floor! i think i have about 5-6 beetle related items right now. i have quite a few things on the way from ebay. :D i will be posting pics soon.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
callisto9 said:
i am starting to get a few VW bugs here and there. i take mine out of the packaging though. i want to zoom them across the floor! i think i have about 5-6 beetle related items right now. i have quite a few things on the way from ebay. :D i will be posting pics soon.
Boooooo packaging is good to have. I rarely open mine. Many times the packaging is part of the product. Plus it keeps air and body oils off the goodies.

Volky man, you got some serious bugs there. Some i've never seen. Quite impressive. :goodjob:

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
FineExampl said:
Boooooo packaging is good to have.
for you, yes. for me, i like to actually touch the things i buy. i don't intend on reselling them someday for a higher value. i want to enjoy my toys...not just stare at them!

·
Registered
5 Posts
callisto9 said:
for you, yes. for me, i like to actually touch the things i buy. i don't intend on reselling them someday for a higher value. i want to enjoy my toys...not just stare at them!
Yes, I agree with you there. Most of mine are open, but a lot of them I got when I was younger and I wanted to play with them. I'll post my VW bug collection soon-got a lot of hot wheels.

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts

only NB stuff we have right now..hand painted by yours truley:cool: ...besides those die cast cars that they sell at rest stops(every stop we have stopped at we pick one up :D )

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice custom man! I wish i had the patience. I tried a ways back to get into the customizing of HW cars. Than when i was going to pick it back up again my ex stole my dremel. Yep, something else she's aquired that i'll never get back.

In other news, I'm going to be locating each of your residences and "aquiring" all your VW toys. (only kidding)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts