1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
may i suggest adding a new smiley in that case?:D

this little guy is in my sig on all of the sites i am on..he makes me smile:D

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so if i make more than one post in a thread my signature only comes up once? at least thats how it is working for me

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
jazzcat said:
may i suggest adding a new smiley in that case?

this little guy is in my sig on all of the sites i am on..he makes me smile
i really like that one. :)

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
jdesigns said:
Yes, that is the way the software is configured. :wave:
Actually, that's the way it is by default, but if you'd like to see the sigs over and over again, you can set it that way in your profile.

I like your smiley, jazzcat. I can add him. What text does he usually replace?

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Hey Jeff, I can set it so the Post Bits (top part) does that... am I missing the option for setting the sigs?

Or are you referring to "Show full user info only once per page?" Which I think only affects Post Bits.

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Yeah, I was referring to "Show full user info only once per page." And I just realized that I lied. It doesn't affect signature. Whoops!

So, correction: the sigs only show up once per page. The postbits (the user info above a post) can show up either on every post, or once and then in a scaled down version from then on.

I probably could do the same thing for sigs (make it an option), and I probably should have before. Not sure why I didn't. Anyway, for now, the sigs only show up once per page. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Bonus points for The Croft if you make a sig option. (hell, tie'em together, I don't care. :) ) It took a while, but now that I'm used to using threaded view, it sucks when the sigs just aren't there and I have to hunt for them.

For some reason (prolly FFox) clicking on the image doesn't ALWAYS slide out the optional menu thing.

Sometimes, it forces me to their profile. When I'd rather just go to their photo thread or somethin'. (I can right click on the floating menu, so that's very cool when it works out)

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and i have about a hundred others that i can make into their own thread if youd like...just to see the options out there :D i just really like that little guy for some odd reason

when i get bored tonight ill make a random picture thread and just add all of the wacky pictures i have gathered over the years of slacking on the net

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
BUMP. i'd like to see the crazy smiley get added. me likey. noR, where have you been? i haven't seen you around in awhile...:confused:

Attachments

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
callisto9 said:
BUMP. i'd like to see the crazy smiley get added. me likey. noR, where have you been? i haven't seen you around in awhile...:confused:
i would too...my signature just isn't the same without the little guy :(

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
another thing i have found is that when you do a add reply and are on the same page that you have already posted your sig doesn't show up...if you do quick reply it can:D not sure if people knew that..just wanted to state the obvious i guess

1 - 17 of 17 Posts