VW Beetle Forum banner

Presenting: The RUF BUG - Stage II

100K views 406 replies 87 participants last post by  Hollywood 
What would you estimate the cost to be? Minus the car.

Yep. $19.99 + shipping. Only got a couple of Medium's left, but will probably be getting another batch done soon. Let me know if you're interested.

:cool:
XL or 2XL Depending on the make of the shirt.
Let me know.

I sent some of the finished interior pics with the Steering Wheel to RUF USA and just received this response:

"Photos look awesome! Congrats on such a great project! You are so very welcome for our help, it is an honor to be included in such projects!"

To say I'm flattered to hear this from RUF would be a gross understatement. It really does validate the years of planning, designing and hard work! ;)

:) Great job, it's rare to get a complimant like that.
Seriously I would have suspected that they would say you'll be hearing from our lawyers. :p

Here's a little fun somethin' to wet yer appetites while I'm working on some new pics. Gonna be the new RUF BUG T-Shirt design! ;)

One in nice oversized soft stone washed gray XL thanks.

Just let me know when they are ready. XL black (not really my color would like a grey heather :))

Yeah, amazing isn't it? From what the photographer told me, there've only been like two or so other Beetles that have gotten Full Features since the inception of the Magazine!

PM me your size request on the T and I'll see what's left. Unfortunately, due to the cost, I only ran a dozen in assorted sizes this first batch. They're pretty much all accounted for at this point! :(

They came out great and are really awesome. Lots of details. I'll have to try and drum up enough orders on this next run, so that I can order more than twelve to try and bring the cost down.

Tell me where to send the $$$$. Paypal? You should do something slightly different on the next runs to make the first run special.

Glad you like it! ;)

I'll know better for this next run to stick with the "Larger" sizes. :cool:
This is America, L XL & XXL were the only sizes that a company I worked for did. Not that I'm fat but I would have liked a XXL. I like bigger shirts. But the XL is fine. Thanks again.

Looking great. I'll be dropping my car off to you soon. :)

What I would like mine to look like. If you want to start over we can trade.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.