NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am a previous owner of a few bugs my last one a 2008 W3 I sold it picture attached. I am having the itch to get a brand new but 2012 not 2013 Candy White Turbo with Sun and Sound, I have been hounding the dealerships and I think I might have a winner finally after playing #'s games but anyways 23800 taxes in 0 apr which goes away Oct 1. Sticker is like 27800ish. What do you guys think is a deal I must hop on?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Well I am a previous owner of a few bugs my last one a 2008 W3 I sold it picture attached. I am having the itch to get a brand new but 2012 not 2013 Candy White Turbo with Sun and Sound, I have been hounding the dealerships and I think I might have a winner finally after playing #'s games but anyways 23800 taxes in 0 apr which goes away Oct 1. Sticker is like 27800ish. What do you guys think is a deal I must hop on?
I am seeing the base models on sale in Phoenix around $19k, so with the upgrades it sounds reasonable. 0% makes it pretty enticing.

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
Once you get the....Bug.....you must stratch it. The right one will call out to you, just as most likely your former W3 did....:lol:

Welcome to the Org! Where were you when you had the W3? :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts