NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lookin for prices on the the beetle. how much did anyone pay, im lookin for a manual with all the options. let me know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Paid 24500 OTD - i.e. including Tax, Title, License (but not including property tax) for NBC with XM, CD, AC, Power Everything (including roof), 2.5L, CD, Seat Heaters, Leatherette.

I thought I got a deal as I haggled down $1500.

Purchased in Colorado.

??????
:confused:

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
I paid list

I paid the list price for my TDI with leather and option pkg 2. That came to $22150. I didn't even ask if they would haggle. They had exactly the car I wanted, and no one else within 500 miles had it. So, I did it and I'm happy.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I called a Dallas dealer's internet manager today, and they will sell at invoice and give me a $500 loyalty discount. Hmmmm...tempting if it is true. Wife is very interested in doing it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well, we picked up our new baby yesterday. The $500 loyalty discount was only for Jetta and Passat owners. And as for invoice, some how Kelly Blue Book showed about $350 less than what the dealer said was invoice, but we're still happy at the price we paid. (Autobahn Volkswagen Ft. Worth, Texas)

I picked up a 2.5L 5 sp Reflex Silver Pkg #2 & XM & 39 Miles for $20,340 out the door.

Found 3 defects:

1) Driver mirror has an optical defect that make images appear you are at the carnival. Very distorted. Must be too much or too little glue behind it or something causing it to convex or concave.

2) Aux adapter for stereo was not pushed in all the way. (I fixed it)

3) Passenger speaker grill has a dent in it???

Plan to take it back after a few days of driving to get the mirror and speaker grill fixed.

Other than that, it's great! A heck of a lot more power than our 2.0. We sold the 2.0 to my sister in law.

Guess I need to change my avatar and sig now!
801827_1.jpg

·
Achtung Baby
1,643 Posts
I just got an email from a dealer today and today only all cars are $100 over invoice and save up to $1000 on select tdi's.

·
MattyJ
15 Posts
Platinum grey manual with package 2, rubber floormats. 22,346 out the door (tax, title and license)

Ordered in late September received 5 days before christmas.

·
Registered
29 Posts
06 NB 2.5L Auto w/ pkg. 1: $19000 + tax + doc = $20500 OTD.
I bought the car two months ago. Because I couldn't wait, I just accepted that price. However, I feel there is still some space to save one or two hundred bucks if insisting to negotiate. :cool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yep, was only about an hour wait. I was shocked. Looks like a whole new speedo cluster. Cellophane wrap was still on when they brought it back out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My NB Price

I think I did okay with my new beetle. I negotiated a price of 18700 for a 2006 reflex silver, automatic, with package 1. I hope that was a good price! But I would have paid more because I love the car so much!:eek: :eek:

·
dunno513
1,236 Posts
TDI under invoice !!!

2006 NB TDI DSG no package $18,900 Thats less than invoice, and I had to order it. Est arrival 3/15 in NH. Shop around. Some dealers want to sell them.. Stay away from the little dealerships like in Rochester NH.

Update 3/20 Vehicle arived on St Pat's day! Learned that you can never trust a dealer. They tried to pull the "we lost your paperwork" and tried to charge me MSRP. Good thing I know how dealers work and had my copy in hand. Now Rochester and Manchester are off of my good list!

About the car.

Love it! 240 miles and just passing 3/4 of a tank. :)

1 - 20 of 86 Posts