VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(New beetle 2007 1.6 engine 4 speed transmission)
My problem in transmission the transmission can't shifting just stay on 3rd shift im go to the work shop and he changed the sensors and valvebody and tell me he can't fix the problem and u should change the transmission.. I go to another work shop and he changed the transmission but the same problem... Please what should i do????

Sent from my HUAWEI CRR-UL00 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Valve bodies are very common weak points in ALL New Beetle automatic transmissions.

This being said, you have changed the valve body and now the transmission and you have the same problem?

You are located outside of North America based on the engine size. Where are you located?

Has anyone checked with a more advanced Scan Tool or software to make sure the shifter is sending the proper signals, there are no codes, and there are no other problems?

Maybe the shift linkage is not properly adjusted?

Does the engine have proper power?

Maybe the exhaust/converter is clogged?

Are there any other things out of line, like even a faulty or Asian counterfeit MAF sensor??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dear jfoj.. The work shop change the valve bodies and the sensors and still same problem.. And he tell me should change the transmission... Now Also change the transmission but the same problem is not shifting

Sent from my HUAWEI CRR-UL00 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts