NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I own a 2010 final edition convertible beetle. Has anyone had problems with their car dieing at stop sign and stop lights. I have had the car since September 2010 and didn't have problems till I had it for a year. The dealership has hooked it up to the machine and has never got a read on it. They have tried a new gas pump, checked to make sure the wires are hooked up, new battery, and none of that has worked still having trouble but also having trouble with hearing back from dealership, they say there's nothing else they can do. My warranty is about to run out and I'm afraid of once it runs out they will know what is wrong and charging me costs. Please if anyone has an idea or suggestions please let me know.

Thank you

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts
I have a 2010 too but she hasn't done that. She did have issues with the ignition when I first for her. Maybe try going to another dealership to see if they won't be more honest with u

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
turbo
1,043 Posts
yes, go to another dealership. sounds like you are dealing with a very dishonest dealership right now who is focused on money and not customer-service. if anything this may fall under the "lemon-law"

·
5/23/10 <3
11,171 Posts
I'd check the crank position sensor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts