NewBeetle.org Forums banner

81 - 100 of 138 Posts

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Here are my ECS 312mm brakes I place a Porsche decal on the caliper because a friend of mine bought a big brake kit and came in black so we painted them red and ordered the original porsche decals and they sent us 6 so I had 4 left lying around, so I used them...they look cool IMHO.

Attachments

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
My new R32 steering wheel...looks awesome, I laways wanted to change it but its almost unobtainable in Mexico (less than 50 R32 sold here), so I ordered and bought the airbag here...

Attachments

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Thanks T.J. BTW is that a Beatles White album spinning on your Ttable?

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
I sen t the hood to a guy that has the ability to roll and cut metal, he did and did a terrific job, Id love to buy the hoods and make them for sale but:

They are heavy.
Shipping would be very expensive
The guy that makes it is VERY busy and its quite uncertain in delivery times...

Thanks a lot for the comments!

·
Get in.Buckle Up.Hang on.
6,525 Posts
Pulgamovil said:
Here are my ECS 312mm brakes I place a Porsche decal on the caliper because a friend of mine bought a big brake kit and came in black so we painted them red and ordered the original porsche decals and they sent us 6 so I had 4 left lying around, so I used them...they look cool IMHO.

Nice! I woulda used .:R stickers, but that's just me. U can find 'em on e-bay. Never seen an .:R steering wheel with blue logo, cool with the blue backlighting. :thup:

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Thanks, in fact I wanted the .:R logo Ill look 4 it !!!
My next thing will be the detailing of the kit and a repaint and 3m treatment and MAYBE painting the roof black along woth the doorhandles ...but I am still thinking about it....

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Here s the first of th e high res pics 1200 x 1600 hop eyou lik e em because it was raining dog and cats!

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
yep it just plug and play, you remove the original airbag (DISCONECT BATTERY FIRST!) , unbolt the original steering wheel, put the new steering wheel, connect the airbag , and ENJOY.

A 150% recomended mod the R32 wheel is WAY much more confortable than the bugs Steering wheel.

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Here is the Back with the Euro Plate (note: licence photoshoped out, it is within th e left center hole

Attachments

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts
Pulgamovil said:
Here s the first of th e high res pics 1200 x 1600 hop eyou lik e em because it was raining dog and cats!
RSI in zee Black Forrest. I like!:D

81 - 100 of 138 Posts
About this Discussion
137 Replies
43 Participants
drag79stang
NewBeetle.org Forums
The New Beetle forum, come in and join our discussions on the new Volkswagen Beetle. Talk about modifications, performance and color choices.
Full Forum Listing