NewBeetle.org Forums banner

81 - 100 of 138 Posts

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Here are my ECS 312mm brakes I place a Porsche decal on the caliper because a friend of mine bought a big brake kit and came in black so we painted them red and ordered the original porsche decals and they sent us 6 so I had 4 left lying around, so I used them...they look cool IMHO.

Attachments

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
My new R32 steering wheel...looks awesome, I laways wanted to change it but its almost unobtainable in Mexico (less than 50 R32 sold here), so I ordered and bought the airbag here...

Attachments

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Thanks T.J. BTW is that a Beatles White album spinning on your Ttable?

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
I sen t the hood to a guy that has the ability to roll and cut metal, he did and did a terrific job, Id love to buy the hoods and make them for sale but:

They are heavy.
Shipping would be very expensive
The guy that makes it is VERY busy and its quite uncertain in delivery times...

Thanks a lot for the comments!

·
Get in.Buckle Up.Hang on.
6,525 Posts
Pulgamovil said:
Here are my ECS 312mm brakes I place a Porsche decal on the caliper because a friend of mine bought a big brake kit and came in black so we painted them red and ordered the original porsche decals and they sent us 6 so I had 4 left lying around, so I used them...they look cool IMHO.

Nice! I woulda used .:R stickers, but that's just me. U can find 'em on e-bay. Never seen an .:R steering wheel with blue logo, cool with the blue backlighting. :thup:

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Thanks, in fact I wanted the .:R logo Ill look 4 it !!!
My next thing will be the detailing of the kit and a repaint and 3m treatment and MAYBE painting the roof black along woth the doorhandles ...but I am still thinking about it....

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Here s the first of th e high res pics 1200 x 1600 hop eyou lik e em because it was raining dog and cats!

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
yep it just plug and play, you remove the original airbag (DISCONECT BATTERY FIRST!) , unbolt the original steering wheel, put the new steering wheel, connect the airbag , and ENJOY.

A 150% recomended mod the R32 wheel is WAY much more confortable than the bugs Steering wheel.

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Here is the Back with the Euro Plate (note: licence photoshoped out, it is within th e left center hole

Attachments

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts
Pulgamovil said:
Here s the first of th e high res pics 1200 x 1600 hop eyou lik e em because it was raining dog and cats!
RSI in zee Black Forrest. I like!:D

81 - 100 of 138 Posts