VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Rosie is looking hot!!! Love the Porsche Twist's. Very clean.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
OMG!!!!
Sheer hotness! More pics of PBR is a must.
Love the name of your beetle too. Welcome to the party known as the org. We're glad you're here.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide.com App
Hot is exactly the word I thought when I saw it. :firedevil Great minds think alike. :lol: Love the shortened version Al! PBR: :wink2: :toast: :lol: Where are you from? What year and motor? Never mind looked at the pic again. 98 and I'm gonna guess a 2.0. ;) How many miles? Inquiring minds want to know. :p Welcome and yes please show us more pics of your car. :cool: :D

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,905 Posts
Hot is exactly the word I thought when I saw it. :firedevil Great minds think alike. :lol: Love the shortened version Al! PBR: :wink2: :toast: :lol: Where are you from? What year and motor? Never mind looked at the pic again. 98 and I'm gonna guess a 2.0. ;) How many miles? Inquiring minds want to know. :p Welcome and yes please show us more pics of your car. :cool: :D
:lol:
Heh, the Pabst, thing didn't even dawn on me till just now:lol:.

But yeah this is..

A Whole lotta Beetle
A Whole lotta Beetle
A Whole lotta Rosie:rockband:

Joel, I can see a photo shoot with Gayle and Rosie- that would be EPIC!

·
Super Moderator
14,872 Posts
More pics pleae! :D

It is a '98?

·
Super Moderator
20,905 Posts
Makes you feel like you've been...
Shot down in flames! ;) :guitar:
Would definitely like a photo shoot with Rosie. :bigthumb: And Bugasm, and Wingnut's old car. :D
WOW! Now that would be sweet- 4 Red beetles in one photo shoot. It would be
TNT...Dy-no-mite!!!

x2. Now I'm not sure after seeing the single wiper. :dunno: Could be a custom shave job. :cool: :D
I love that single wiper. I'm not sure of the functionality, but man it sure looks hot:goodjob:

·
All this & I can cook too
482 Posts
Wow, Rosie's kinda smokin' hot...

Check that - she's seriously smokin' hot! If it were mine I would invest in a set of color matched angry eyelids. I just ordered them for myy PG Turbo S. And now I seriously gotta look into Porsche wheels.

·
Super Moderator
20,905 Posts
Check that - she's seriously smokin' hot! If it were mine I would invest in a set of color matched angry eyelids. I just ordered them for myy PG Turbo S. And now I seriously gotta look into Porsche wheels.
I'll gladly check that my good man:cool::bigthumb:
Smokin' hot fo sho! Rosie is like Kate Upton on 4 wheels:makeout:!!!

Either angry eyelids, or joey mod the lights red, like Joel did on his beetle.

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Alright Al, I give up on the analogies. :bigthumb: I'm at work now and another 2+ hour drive home in the snow last night, shoveled a little, then watering hole for dinner and to watch the end of the Hawks and Bulls win. Kinda tired. :p

Been there, done both. ;) :D MOAR pics Please!!! :grovel:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.