NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,138 Posts
Sweet! It's just like the one I had a few years back (if I'm not mistaken, I had the first Snap Orange on this site -- although Steph nearly beat me!). I still love that car (evven though I don't have it anymore).

Oh, and there's no such thing as "too orange!" Orange rules!

Welcome to the site. :)

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
So lucky........ :pumpkin:

Congratulations! :party:

·
Where is home ....
11,013 Posts
Welcome to the .org! :) What a beautiful bug you have! :) :D

My sister got her Snap! Orange Color Concept about a year ago! She named hers Tigger. :)

Congrats again!

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
neko said:
Really cool looking car ! Congrats... Nice pictures.
However I am curious, do you have a picture of the:

<< 82 Chevette that I painted entirely in handprints and the interior in celestial design >>

It looks like such an original idea.
if she doesn't i have some that i can scan for her and put up...that was a really fun car as well

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts

there will be other shots whenever i can get over there and there is still sunlight and im going to get shots of both cars at some of the st louis landmarks before we leave for phoenix:D

just wanted to share

·
paparazzi
12 Posts
Where did you get those rims? I still have the orginal hubcaps (well three of them...) and I'm looking to make my wheels look nicer

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
shady_lane said:
Where did you get those rims? I still have the orginal hubcaps (well three of them...) and I'm looking to make my wheels look nicer
those rims came stock on the car...only 2000 sets made with the orange inserts...now there is a company reproducing the wheels so they aren't as expensive as 2000 a set minus tires:) pretty sure they are called take 5's or high 5s...something like that

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Yes, Take 5's. They came stock on that cool Snap Orange Color Concept New Beetle. Now, just where is PunkinBug these days? :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts