VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for a short runner intake manifold (QUICK FLOW)) for my 2010 2.5L 5 cylinder new beetle any ideas to field would bring me great happiness!!

·
Registered
15,146 Posts

Contact the vendors for compatibility/fitment.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool cool but here is the thing bout that;

Cool cool, so here’s the thing that these big bad boosters out here been crying about.
Oh and IE’s; “this **** ain’t gonna work for your car” campaign; there’s a vacuum pump clearance issue and just to nail it home no tune package.
uhmmm, have you heard of any successful 2.5L 5 cylinder turbocharged new beetle builds of the 2010 order? 2012 and on bigger EB so no fitment problems.
Me thinks the old c2 Motorsport intake manifold (discontinued) would fit though.

·
Registered
15,146 Posts
The 034 package with the tune/manifold; might be something to check out for fitment and if it works on the new beetle. . Maybe others can chime in but i don't remember many members here doing as much performance upgrades on the 2.5L (mostly 1.8t/2.0t).

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The 034 package with the tune/manifold; might be something to check out for fitment and if it works on the new beetle. . Maybe others can chime in but i don't remember many members here doing as much performance upgrades on the 2.5L (mostly 1.8t/2.0t).

100 eye balls on this and you were kind enough to chat it out with me thanks “BILLYMADE” your “TOPS” bro Godspeed !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts