NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Me Gusta!
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I installed new wheels and Caractere spiler not too long ago, so I thought I should posts some pics.

Engine & Transmission
-Unitronic Stage 1+ Software
-EuroSport Intake with AEM DryFlow Filter
-42 Draft Designs 3" Turbo-Back Exhaust
-Elf 5W-40 Motor Oil
-Energy Suspension polyurethane dog bone mount inserts
-HPA Short Shifter (02M)

Suspension & Wheels
-OZ Superleggera 18x8"
-Michelin Pilot Sport 225/40R18
-OEM GTI 20th Shocks/Struts And Springs

Exterior
-Caractere Rear Spoiler with Brake Light
-Shorty Aluminium Antenna
-Front clear corners

Interior
-Euro Light Switch
-Headlight leveling switch (Rheostat)
-Bernt 3-Gauge Pod
-Stewart Warner Boost, Oil Pressure, and Water Temperature Gauges
-Doors deadened with RAAMat BXT, both inside and outside door skins

Electronics & Lighting
-OEM HID Bi-Xenon Setup
-Alpine CDA-9855 Deck
-Luminics 2500K Halogen Fog Light Bulbs
-White LED City-Lights

Pictures

Snapped few pics at the park today and also one of boost gauge showing 17psi =)

·
beetle driver for life
1,151 Posts
Dude your NBTS is brutal. One of the best looking styles Iv'e seen on a NB. Get it lowered soon. Tint the windows and put on an EIP tuning dogbone mount, and you won't ever want to quit driving this car... you'll just get in one day and drive, and drive, and drive. Can you tell I like it.:D

·
Me Gusta!
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for awesome compliments!

yelojkt, you read my mind man! My plans are to get lowered, tint, and dog bone mount. Now, I was thinking of getting VF one but I see you recommended EIP. Wow, just checked the price and it's only $99 compared to $180 for VF one. It says that it uses softer rubber than polyurethane and doesn't vibrate, but does it reduce engine movement just as well?

Just checked your bug, yelojkt, it looks amazing! How is that B&M short shifter? I wonder how different would it feel with compared with DIY cut shift rod or Diesel Geek one. For me probably it would be either those I listed cause I'm loving my stock knob :)

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
Great lookin' NB !

Super

·
beetle driver for life
1,151 Posts
r0nd3L said:
How is that B&M short shifter?
I picked up my B&M short shifter at the TNBRU and I could not believe the difference. Look in the old forums under my photo thread and see what I wrote, also look up Hollywoods photo thread he loves his B&M ss too. As a matter of fact I don't know anybody who has installed one and not liked it.

·
Grand Poobah
506 Posts
Sweet New Beetle! I love the colour and those wheels... and well, pretty much everything else too. :)

·
Me Gusta!
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lnzbug said:
Nice ride!!! I'll look for you on 355. Wave if ya see me:)
Too bad I don't drive a lot :( Bug just sits in the garage and I just usually take it out for fun drive every other day. Can't really drive to school because parking is unadequate and I work at home, so... But, if I see you I'll definately wave :D

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
r0nd3L said:
Too bad I don't drive a lot :( Bug just sits in the garage and I just usually take it out for fun drive every other day. Can't really drive to school because parking is unadequate and I work at home, so... But, if I see you I'll definately wave :D
How can you have a car that looks like that and not drive alot?:cool:

1 - 20 of 131 Posts